Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #261  
Old Dec 26 2023, 02:07 PM
jetdogy jetdogy is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Nov 21 2009
Posts: 23
Angry Never recieved my pay

I was harvesting/plowing on a farm last night named Hooterville, it was a huge city with piles and piles of trees, plants, flowers etc on top of each other. It was never ending. I kept going thinking I finished the job and it kept saying I won't get the reward until I am done. I was there for 2 whole hours. Some of the plants were buried under the trees and I was unable to harvest them. I reward was up to 400,000.00. I wasted my time and never got the reward. I want this farm to be checked because I think this person is sneaky and cheating so we can do his harvesting and not get paid.
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old Dec 26 2023, 02:32 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
I was harvesting/plowing on a farm last night named Hooterville, it was a huge city with piles and piles of trees, plants, flowers etc on top of each other. It was never ending. I kept going thinking I finished the job and it kept saying I won't get the reward until I am done. I was there for 2 whole hours. Some of the plants were buried under the trees and I was unable to harvest them. I reward was up to 400,000.00. I wasted my time and never got the reward. I want this farm to be checked because I think this person is sneaky and cheating so we can do his harvesting and not get paid.
Hi jetdogy

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We do not have data about the farms you are hired for if you dont get the bonus chest.

To get the bonus chest, you have to be hired at market by a stranger.

If you start working, and you dont see the bonus chest on the left side of that farm, then it is possible that you were hired by a neighbor or a buddy. That is why you didnt get the bonus chest.

I had a look to your data and yesterday you were hired for a big job, you got coins and products but the farm name is not the one you posted here.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old Dec 31 2023, 03:20 PM
ebgaming ebgaming is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Dec 31 2023
Location: USA, North Carolina
Posts: 2
Default problems when getting hired - using hirers tools not working

Farm ID number: 10000006143. I am starting over with the game and very familiar with it. strange things happening when getting hired. Recently someone hired me to use their tools, but it wouldn't let me use their large fishing boat, I was stuck with my 4x4 boat; however last night I was hired for stacked fishing and had no problems at all.
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old Dec 31 2023, 03:50 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebgaming View Post
Farm ID number: 10000006143. I am starting over with the game and very familiar with it. strange things happening when getting hired. Recently someone hired me to use their tools, but it wouldn't let me use their large fishing boat, I was stuck with my 4x4 boat; however last night I was hired for stacked fishing and had no problems at all.
Hi Ebgaming,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.
There are several possibilities in this case. Either they didn't own the larger fishing boats, they did not have you allowed to use their tools, or they own the larger fishing boat but did not have it in their storage. All of those depend on the employer and not something wrong with the game.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old Dec 31 2023, 03:55 PM
ebgaming ebgaming is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Dec 31 2023
Location: USA, North Carolina
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Ebgaming,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.
There are several possibilities in this case. Either they didn't own the larger fishing boats, they did not have you allowed to use their tools, or they own the larger fishing boat but did not have it in their storage. All of those depend on the employer and not something wrong with the game.
Ok, thanks. They were not a friend or neighbor so I could only take their word they had a larger fishing boat than me. Thanks for your feedback. That makes more sense.
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old Feb 29 2024, 06:04 AM
zeke1950 zeke1950 is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Nov 21 2019
Posts: 2
Default 50%

Sometimes when I'm hired to harvest I get to the first farm and a box pops up and says that I will be paid 50% of the regular pay out. I was just wondering who or what determines this?
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old Feb 29 2024, 08:14 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke1950 View Post
Sometimes when I'm hired to harvest I get to the first farm and a box pops up and says that I will be paid 50% of the regular pay out. I was just wondering who or what determines this?
Hi zeke1950,

You can read about what you earn when working for others by clicking on this link: https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...66#post5832366
__________________
Tiger


Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.


Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old Apr 19 2024, 01:33 PM
AnnaWalls AnnaWalls is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Sep 13 2009
Posts: 106
Default

There must be a way to tell if a person is a neighbor when in the hiring market. Or make it so neighbors get coins if they work your farm. Maybe neighbors can be outlined in blue or something. Just a thought. I hire those willing to work, I can't remember all my neighbors' names.
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old Apr 19 2024, 01:39 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
There must be a way to tell if a person is a neighbor when in the hiring market. Or make it so neighbors get coins if they work your farm. Maybe neighbors can be outlined in blue or something. Just a thought. I hire those willing to work, I can't remember all my neighbors' names.
Hi AnnaWalls

I moved your post from Suggestions to be able to respond to you.

When you hire someone at market the request shows you if you are hiring a Neighbor or Buddy and also the farmer receiving the requests is able to see the same.

Please read the following information:

https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...66#post5832366
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old Apr 28 2024, 07:11 PM
Franklinchica13 Franklinchica13 is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Apr 28 2024
Posts: 2
Default

I hired a number of people earlier today to H&P, harvest and chop trees, but someone went to 5 farms that I did not hire for and cleared the farms. This is a problem for me as they were farms that I use for quests and needed them. How is it that someone can work on a farm that they were not hired for? What would stop someone from just clearing every farm every single time?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.