Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 23 2016, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Thanks for answer, but I did not know you had moved it
You are welcome

Please, read the following instructions about how to find your posts into the forum when they were moved

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Mar 23 2016, 05:38 PM

Exclamation FAO Raul

The Quests are out of order on times.
30 min item taking 1 hr
and a 4 hour item taking 14 hours
Copper 8 hour to produce 12 hours after started still another 11 hours to go
Old Mar 23 2016, 05:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
The Quests are out of order on times.
30 min item taking 1 hr
and a 4 hour item taking 14 hours
Copper 8 hour to produce 12 hours after started still another 11 hours to go
Hi Stu,
Check your computer date and time as that is the only thing that will cause time on a production to be incorrect.
The 30 minute items from the semi-trailer truck will take an hour because the quests do not look to see what tools you have, so it doesn't shorten those.
What 4 hour item took 14 hours? I don't see any 4 hour item in your current open quests. What quest was this for and what item was it?
Copper ore takes 8 hours to produce unless you required more that 1 batch. What quest was this for?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2016, 06:28 PM

Hi Taz

CQ
The Hibatchi Veg Produce 30/30 (1 batch) was the item that should have been 4 hours however when i posted (took a screen shot too) was 14 hours

Quest
Hair pin was the copper ore to be 50/50 (1 Batch for the hair pin) was started hours ago went back before i posted and it was 11 hours since i put post up these have dropped back as they should have.

RE: the 30 mins items taking 1 hr the Semi Truck takes 30 mins to produce a batch if i didn't have 1 the Quest would not allow it to start so why is it when you do start it then it immediate shows 30 mins but close the Quest manager and return and the 30 mins has doubled hasn't always been this way
Old Mar 23 2016, 07:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Hi Taz

CQ
The Hibatchi Veg Produce 30/30 (1 batch) was the item that should have been 4 hours however when i posted (took a screen shot too) was 14 hours

Quest
Hair pin was the copper ore to be 50/50 (1 Batch for the hair pin) was started hours ago went back before i posted and it was 11 hours since i put post up these have dropped back as they should have.

RE: the 30 mins items taking 1 hr the Semi Truck takes 30 mins to produce a batch if i didn't have 1 the Quest would not allow it to start so why is it when you do start it then it immediate shows 30 mins but close the Quest manager and return and the 30 mins has doubled hasn't always been this way
Hi Stu,
Your Hibachi Vegtables- if it is taking that long then and according to your data will be completed at 10:16 PM eastern time. It appears then it was started at 6:16 PM eastern time. If that was not the time you started it then your computer date time would have to have been incorrect when you started it.
I do not see a hairpin quest for you. I see Farmtown Peach Beer and Traffic Cone in progress. Either way it sounds again like computer date/time being off.
For your 30 min vs 1 hour it has always shown 1 hour for the semi-truck deliveries. As said before the quest manager does not look to see what tools you own. It verifies the facilities, in this case the semi-truck, but does not check if you have the ordering station to speed up the order.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2016, 07:45 PM

Default New Levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul!
what happend to new levels
Old Mar 25 2016, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
what happend to new levels
Hi ijago,
Only the developers know when they will release them. They do not tell us when they are releasing anything. Times given in the release notes are always tenative.
Old Mar 25 2016, 09:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Apparently today you released a change requiring people to have a specific minimum of farms by size to access farm stats.
This is not a friendly thing to do to people who have been using it for a long time. It was useful to check on crops etc without navigating to each farm. This should be a relief to the volume of activities that slows things down.
Worse than that is that I could not use the feature today and I have 28 farms and 23 are 34x34 or larger. It is Broken. from a long term user who feels that FT is maybe losing it a bit.
Steve Kay
Old Mar 25 2016, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
Apparently today you released a change requiring people to have a specific minimum of farms by size to access farm stats.
This is not a friendly thing to do to people who have been using it for a long time. It was useful to check on crops etc without navigating to each farm. This should be a relief to the volume of activities that slows things down.
Worse than that is that I could not use the feature today and I have 28 farms and 23 are 34x34 or larger. It is Broken. from a long term user who feels that FT is maybe losing it a bit.
Steve Kay
Hi STeve,
There wasn't a release today of anything. This problem has been popping up recently, but is easily fixed by closing your farms and reopening them. If that doesn't fix it then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Mar 25 2016, 11:25 PM

Default new levels

just arrived