Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 02:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Amanda,
As far as we know at this time there won't be any suspended times as Raul did not say anything about it. Your trains and ships will then come home in their normal time. As long as the Flash version still works then you will be able to do those through there.
Buenas tardes porfa, ayer sembré mis granjas para ser cosechadas hoy pero no me da la opción de mercado, será que tengo que hacerlo yo mismo para no perder la cosecha ....
Gracias ....
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
Toggle FT Console, no other information below that
Hi Kipper,

Even if you click on that box that says Toggle FT Console? You should see a long list of text like is shown in caseylynn3's post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Buenas tardes ya estoy jugando con la nueva versión, pero hay opciones que no aparecen y unja de ellas es que no se puede entrar al mercado a buscar trabajadores para que trabajen en ese caso que se puede hacer...!
Sera que yo mismo tendré que cosechar mis granjas y los vecinos no me aparecen para pedir ayuda jajajajaja
Gracias de antemano y feliz dia...
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:30 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagg View Post
This migration is a disaster. No resolution in sight. Constant loading issues 1798522889
Hi Jagg,

Please add to your post the rest of the information requested in the message above your game screen.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 13 2021, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the Unity version then Neighborhood Chains Contest, Super Facility, Facility Chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
Since all I can do is my farms anymore, suggest you could get rid of those comments of things we are planting, and keeps letting us know this as we are planting.
I have large combine and the light that shows the crops being plowed and planted is so dim can't really see but do know what I'm doing so don't need to be told constantly.
Perhaps you could make the light as you have with the trees, cover the whole section.
These messages fill up my screen and can't hardly see what I'm doing.
Perhaps if you didn't have these notices you could use that energy to help get quest in order for this was the real reason I kept playing.
Helping others is my reason to play.
Also the only reason I bought all the facilities and tools you came up with was so I could help others.
I have other things but let's try and get them one at a time.
God bless and do appreciate all the work you put into this for change is always tough even for me!! hehe.
Have a great day and stay safe.
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbanche View Post
I have 2 Mac computers and can't get it to load on either one. Current one is running El Capitan and gets stuck on a black screen with "Toggle FT Console" at the bottom.

Any chance you are going to pause crops going to waste while you work this out?
Hi wildbanche

Please provide you ID, you find it in the banner above your farms and click in Toggle FT Console to get the list. We only need the last checkpoint of that list. Thank you
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Default farmtown

can not go the marketplace to hire workers.

USER ID number ( 1571405428
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:33 PM
Account Not Linked

User number:1472862280. I click the toggle... and a blank box pops up below the main black screen but there is nothing in it

I'm not sure if I'm replying correctly so hopefully this is getting to the correct person.
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:35 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbanche View Post
I have 2 Mac computers and can't get it to load on either one. Current one is running El Capitan and gets stuck on a black screen with "Toggle FT Console" at the bottom.

Any chance you are going to pause crops going to waste while you work this out?
Hi wildbanche,

Other mac users have has success using Opera, if you haven't tried that yet, and your other browser is up to date, then that's worth a try.

If that alos won't work, then if possible you stil need to supply all three of the items requested in that message so that the devs can work out what's happening with those stil having difficulties.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 13 2021 at 02:45 PM.
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:41 PM

Default New Report

1581733893 user id

Black screen - with a white symbol and white/thick line

NO GAME
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl