Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 19 2018, 05:43 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele37 View Post
Thank you, thank you. It worked !
Great! You are welcome
Old Jun 20 2018, 03:54 PM

Default Takes to long to Sell products at Market

When I have a lot of products in storage and want to sell them, and I want to keep my crops that I need to make thing like flour and sugar I don't want to sell my wheat or sugarcane. And I want to keep my butter and eggs and milk. I know about the drop down at the top right. and it works for some things, but when I sell like from the facilities and it leaves some of the product, then I click on the sell items selected. Then it says change the view or select what to sell. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. It takes all afternoon to sell my stuff. Thanks Treva
Old Jun 20 2018, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by net1917 View Post
When I have a lot of products in storage and want to sell them, and I want to keep my crops that I need to make thing like flour and sugar I don't want to sell my wheat or sugarcane. And I want to keep my butter and eggs and milk. I know about the drop down at the top right. and it works for some things, but when I sell like from the facilities and it leaves some of the product, then I click on the sell items selected. Then it says change the view or select what to sell. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. It takes all afternoon to sell my stuff. Thanks Treva
Hi Treva,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage as this is what you are selling in the market.
If I understand it you are going through all the filters to sell what you need to sell. Instead of doing that use the last or next to last filter for selling Non-ingredients.

The next to last will sell anything that no longer has a use in the game including any products made in your facilities, crops, tree harvests or flower harvests.

The last filter will sell non-ingredients for you which the above will sell but this will add those items used in facilities you do not own. In this filter you will either need to check the boxes for each item listed or you will have to select the blue button that says Sell All. If you later buy a facility that uses one of these items that item will be removed automatically from this list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2018, 04:54 AM

At 11:02 CET I had 331,200 and 175,320 in the two fuels in my storage. I changed 50 gifts into fuel followed by 40 gifts into fuel and added to storage and at 11:43 there was absolutely no fuel in storage. where has it gone????? I have been complaining to support for a month over this. and they offer no response.
Old Jul 09 2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
At 11:02 CET I had 331,200 and 175,320 in the two fuels in my storage. I changed 50 gifts into fuel followed by 40 gifts into fuel and added to storage and at 11:43 there was absolutely no fuel in storage. where has it gone????? I have been complaining to support for a month over this. and they offer no response.
Hi rodneycs

I'm sorry we missed your post.

I had a look at your data and you refueled on July 7th and got 961200 fuel.

At this moment you have 4598 gift fuel tanks and 764 fuel tanks from refinery in your storage.

If you have contacted support and got the automatic response email, then you will see a ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 10 2018, 05:46 PM

Can someone confirm the max a farmer can keep in their storage. Currently I have just over 14 billion in value. Is there a product limit or a coin limit?
Old Jul 10 2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Can someone confirm the max a farmer can keep in their storage. Currently I have just over 14 billion in value. Is there a product limit or a coin limit?
Hi WingmanFarm

There are 2 maximums to the storage. The first is 100 million any 1 item. When you reach that then that item will no longer store any. The second is the total amount of all your storage. We can't tell you the exact amount as it can vary depending on what you have in your storage. When you reach that maximum then one of two things can happen. Either you will see that an item or items have gone down or crops that you harvest will not go into your storage.

We always suggest to sell at least your "Non-Ingredients (for me)" and to cash out your services periodically to keep from those services getting to much in them and losing some of that.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 04 2018, 06:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Default STORAGE http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=551709741&farm_ix=0

I forgot what the Large next to items in the Storage stands for, please help
Old Aug 04 2018, 06:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie van tonder View Post
I forgot what the Large next to items in the Storage stands for, please help
Hi mattie van tonder,

I have moved your post to Help and Support for Storage.

You get a large box when you hire someone to work your farms. The large box is worth more coins than the regular box, should you sell them at market. When it come to facilites, it does not matter what size the box is.
Old Aug 06 2018, 02:26 PM

I just got a bunch of pigs as gifts. I stored them. When I went to storage, there were no pigs in my animal items and the cows, hens, etc now have pig pictures. Any idea what is going on?

Tags
can not move from storage, drop-down box, facilities, market place, marketplace, selling half not working, selling products, storage, storage info, storage limits