Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 10 2014, 09:28 AM

Unhappy items stored missing

My sugar as well as brusell sprouts disappear from storeage every time I use the facility manager and start all. I had 60,000 in sugar yesterday and none after I did the start all there is no way I used that much sugar this has happened several times help please
Old Feb 10 2014, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by patbell View Post
My sugar as well as brusell sprouts disappear from storeage every time I use the facility manager and start all. I had 60,000 in sugar yesterday and none after I did the start all there is no way I used that much sugar this has happened several times help please
If you will check in the ingredients planner before you click the Start All that will show you how much sugar and brussel sprouts you need to fill your facilities. If you move you mouse over those items in the planner that will show you how many you have in storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2014, 10:05 AM

I too am missing not only sugar but a slew of other products from storage. This has happened many other times before.
Old Feb 17 2014, 09:27 AM

Angry sugar and brussel sprouts in storage missing

my brussel sprouts and sugar are missing from my storage have cleared history as well as memcache this is getting a bit annoying any help appreciated:
Old Feb 17 2014, 09:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by patbell View Post
my brussel sprouts and sugar are missing from my storage have cleared history as well as memcache this is getting a bit annoying any help appreciated:
If you have clear your caches then that should stop future loss, but it will not bring back what is gone. Sorry this happened but there isn't anything else you can do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2014, 11:56 AM

I just unloaded my train. How is it I only got two of each animal from my cattle car??

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 02 2014, 11:59 AM

Also, where did I read that the storage max is not affected by gifted items?
Is there a way of storing "ALL" of one type of item, like Glads with one click??

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 02 2014, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Also, where did I read that the storage max is not affected by gifted items?
Is there a way of storing "ALL" of one type of item, like Glads with one click??
That was in one of the releases. The Store All doesn't work for items like Glads, but does work for items normally stored.
Old Mar 02 2014, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That was in one of the releases. The Store All doesn't work for items like Glads, but does work for items normally stored.
How do I store ALL, Taz?

And what about my other question: Why did I only get 2 of each animal when I unloaded my cattle car??

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 02 2014, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
How do I store ALL, Taz?

And what about my other question: Why did I only get 2 of each animal when I unloaded my cattle car??
When you open your Gift box in the upper right corner is the Store All button. That will store things like crops or products in your storage. It will also put any gift animals in the sheds if you have room.
As to why you only got 2 of each animal I can't answer that. Are you sure you have your long cattle car still attached to your train? Getting only 2 animals of each kind sounds like you got those from boosting someone elses train.

Tags
can not move from storage, drop-down box, facilities, market place, marketplace, selling half not working, selling products, storage, storage info, storage limits