Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM

Arrow Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting

This thread is for reporting problems concerning any problems with plowing, planting or harvesting. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Check Out The Game Guide:

Chapter 07: Farming Everything you need to know about plowing is included in this chapter.

Chapter 09: Harvesting Everything you need to know about harvesting is included in this chapter.

Some Issues And Solutions:

1. Why won't my plots stay plowed or planted? Try Clicking the Disc Icon before leaving any job to save any pending changes. Also, try clearing your browser's cache and macromedia cache files.

Click HERE for instructions on clearing your browser's cache. Click HERE to clear your macromedia cache files.

If they still wont stay plowed or planted, this maybe due to accidental layering. Delete those fields, click the save icon, and refresh the farm. If they come back, repeat the deleting, refreshing, until you have only grass. Then you should be able to plow as normal.

2. How do I get rid of the spaces between my plots? Delete any plots that have spaces on your farm. Go to your preference settings (the wrench icon) and make sure there IS a check mark beside "remove spaces between fields" and then plow.

*If you are having a problem with a specific tool or fuel, please read the top post HERE*

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jul 17 2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old Jan 19 2014, 10:30 AM

Default unable to harvest my farms

I planted Acorn Squash in 10 of my farms and after 8 days I still can not harvest them using my harvester. Can you please check this out and fix this problem. I would like to see an email regarding this problem and your solution very soon. Thank you!!!
Old Jan 19 2014, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbi59carter View Post
I planted Acorn Squash in 10 of my farms and after 8 days I still can not harvest them using my harvester. Can you please check this out and fix this problem. I would like to see an email regarding this problem and your solution very soon. Thank you!!!
Do the crops say they are ready?
Do you have fuel for your harvester?
Check your date and time on your computer and make sure they are correct.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2014, 11:27 AM

yes they are ready, yes I have enough fuel, and yes my date and time on my computer are correct. I have been having problems with this since Facebook made some changes.
Old Jan 19 2014, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbi59carter View Post
yes they are ready, yes I have enough fuel, and yes my date and time on my computer are correct. I have been having problems with this since Facebook made some changes.
Facebook changes would not effect your farms and being able to harvest. What happens when you try to harvest?
Please post a link to your farms. The automatic linking doesn't work so you will have to create one and post it here. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2014, 06:31 AM

Question Plows not working properly

I have all the plows up to the 10 x 10. since I recently upgraded 2 of my farms to a larger size and want to re-plow them. Now NONE of my plows will work properly. The plots appear with the lines on them and then nothing else happens. They do not finish plowing. The avatar just stands there and I do not have the option on my settings to freeze the avatar ( how do I get that gem please?) I am going crazy here trying to plow these farms every day now for 2 weeks and they just won't plow. Any advice? Anyone seen this?
Old Feb 10 2014, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddshots View Post
I have all the plows up to the 10 x 10. since I recently upgraded 2 of my farms to a larger size and want to re-plow them. Now NONE of my plows will work properly. The plots appear with the lines on them and then nothing else happens. They do not finish plowing. The avatar just stands there and I do not have the option on my settings to freeze the avatar ( how do I get that gem please?) I am going crazy here trying to plow these farms every day now for 2 weeks and they just won't plow. Any advice? Anyone seen this?
I suggest going here and clicking delete all sites on the page:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

It will be on the second tab from the right. Also do this one and then close the tab or window full of numbers after it appears. Most problems like the one you describe are from problem with the caches and not with the game itself.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If these do not solve the problem, try using another browser. Sometimes it's a matter of the browser not doing what it is intended. I've found that Maxthon no longer runs certain other Facebook applications properly, so I've move my bookmarks for them to Opera and Waterfox.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Thanks, Raul. I am about to join the 6 billion point club!
Old Feb 10 2014, 08:13 AM

Did all except trying new browser/ will try that/ thank you
Old Feb 10 2014, 09:52 AM

It worked! Now if I could only find out how to get the option to freeze the avatar!
Old Feb 10 2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddshots View Post
It worked! Now if I could only find out how to get the option to freeze the avatar!
Hi, there is no option to freeze the avatar, but you might like to suggest it in the suggestions forums

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Tags
crop, crops, harvesting, issue with harvesting, plowing, seeding