Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 23 2018, 01:16 PM
Account Not Linked

I can't believe how fast you all are at answering questions.

Thank you for your help
Old Jun 24 2018, 09:44 PM

Exclamation Game not loading

Hi team. I haven't played in a while and now when I try to access the game it only loads to 32%. Yesterday when I tried to access Slashkey Page I got message to say that my IP address has been blocked on FarmTown. Can anyone please assist.
Old Jun 24 2018, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russelle Ebersohn View Post
Hi team. I haven't played in a while and now when I try to access the game it only loads to 32%. Yesterday when I tried to access Slashkey Page I got message to say that my IP address has been blocked on FarmTown. Can anyone please assist.
Hi Russelle,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 03 2018, 10:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Asking for a friend: She has a Mac. Can you tell me where I can get her a link to clear her memecache and she have never done it and the link I gave her just takes her back to her farm. Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jul 03 2018, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
Asking for a friend: She has a Mac. Can you tell me where I can get her a link to clear her memecache and she have never done it and the link I gave her just takes her back to her farm. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Heartnrose,
The following is the link:
https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/play/?do=clear_memcached

The memcache clearing is the same for all computers as it is not clearing anything from the computer. It is clearing the server so it will reload the account data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 03 2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old Jul 03 2018, 11:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok and Thank you Taz.
Old Jul 12 2018, 10:21 AM

Hi, is there a problem with clearing the memcache? I tried to clear memcache and got this message: Onveilige Login Geblokkeerd: You can't get an access token or log in to this app from an insecure page. Try re-loading the page as https://
First 3 words are Dutch and they mean: Unsafe Login blocked
What should I do? Do other farmers have that problem too?
Old Jul 12 2018, 10:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, is there a problem with clearing the memcache? I tried to clear memcache and got this message: Onveilige Login Geblokkeerd: You can't get an access token or log in to this app from an insecure page. Try re-loading the page as https://
First 3 words are Dutch and they mean: Unsafe Login blocked
What should I do? Do other farmers have that problem too?
Hi Palmarina,

I have moved your post to help and support as it's nothing to do with the release.

It's sounding like the link you used is not a secure one. This is the one we use for memcache, please try that >>
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jul 12 2018, 10:44 AM

Hi, I tried the new link and it is working good. I will save that one between my favourites. I had a Windows update this morning and the old link did not work anymore. Thanks for the new link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Palmarina,

I have moved your post to help and support as it's nothing to do with the release.

It's sounding like the link you used is not a secure one. This is the one we use for memcache, please try that >>
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jul 12 2018, 10:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I tried the new link and it is working good. I will save that one between my favourites. I had a Windows update this morning and the old link did not work anymore. Thanks for the new link!
you are welcome Palmarina

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, green screen, green snreen, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading issues, loading user, loss of connection, not loading, online/offline, plug, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen