Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Aha!!!... forgot about the original farm #s... my Farm 4 now was originally Farm 3... Thanks marymarcel...
You are very welcome
Old Apr 09 2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
Ok, so then, it has not added my additional FC or coin facilities to my chain.

Hi bugs22

I had a look at your data and you have:

1 Nutritional supplement store (farmcash)
1 Boat Yard (farmcash)
5 Dairy proccesing plants (coins)
2 TIle outlet (coins)

So you are participating with 4 facilities. You have 2 farmcash facilities so you only can have 2 coins facilities in the contest.

If you want to add a farmcash facility then you have to go to the store and purchase it and place it on one of your farms. Then it will be automatically added to the contest. As Tiger stated, when you click in Add Facilities button you only get the rules for the amount of facilities you can have participating in the contest.

If you click in work button for that facility then you will see 2 of them on different farms to work.
Also one of your coins facilities will be added to the contest.
Old Apr 09 2016, 09:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Neighbourhood Chains Rewards

Neighborhood Chains Rewards

The inaugural neighborhood chain contest is not going so well point wise. My neighborhood is falling quickly to last place. Sooooo here's hoping for there will be some kind of participation reward.

I certainly intend to keep participating in the neighborhood quests. Seven years ago Farm Town was a ground breaking new kind of game - and still is - that's what interested me from the beginning.

Raul and devs - thanks for a great game. Keep up the innovation! A special thanks to the mods who have been patiently answering all our questions.

ftjill
Old Apr 09 2016, 09:48 PM

Default Chains contest

Still can't begin to understand it. Why do some neighbors with no facilities or factories participating have double the amount of points I do - and I have 8??? Tried to up my score by doing other folks farms but noticed no difference in score. What am I missing???
Old Apr 09 2016, 10:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

what happem to the regular quests? my completed quest have vanished, or is it just me
Old Apr 09 2016, 10:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Still can't begin to understand it. Why do some neighbors with no facilities or factories participating have double the amount of points I do - and I have 8??? Tried to up my score by doing other folks farms but noticed no difference in score. What am I missing???
Hi Snookie Sue,
Working other people's facilities does not up your score. It ups there when they refill after you have worked them. Same when they work your 8 and you can refill faster then your score goes up when you refill.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 09 2016, 10:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
what happem to the regular quests? my completed quest have vanished, or is it just me
Hi Beverduster,
Make sure your browser zoom is set to 100% when you have the farm open. hen it is not 100% then the numbers at the bottom can't be seen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 09 2016, 11:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Beverduster,
Make sure your browser zoom is set to 100% when you have the farm open. hen it is not 100% then the numbers at the bottom can't be seen.
it is at 100% now what should i do
Old Apr 10 2016, 02:16 AM

This Neighbourhood Chains contest........... Im sorry - its a great idea but I really cant get drawn into it at the moment. I dont stock my Facs every day - maybe once a week but I feel with this I have to so I dont let my neighbours down. I dont want to feel that way!! So apologies any of my neighbours who see this but I am just going to carry on as always. Devs would love it if you could include and on/off button for this thing. The Quests are fine - I am happy doing them so please DONT include them in the off switch

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 10 2016, 03:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
it is at 100% now what should i do
Mine were lost for 3 maybe 4 days last week and appeared back again, you can still see how many quests you have completed using the "show quests" button.
Closed Thread