Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #2061  
Old Feb 23 2021, 08:53 AM
farm town addiction's Avatar
farm town addiction farm town addiction is offline
 
Join Date: May 09 2010
Posts: 23
Default

HI, I have been doing quite a bit of renovating around the farms and spent quite a bit of farm cash in the process.. all good ... except one of the items is missing... when I go to the store it doesn't appear as an option in the not owned section but it isn't showing up in my storage or tools .. my id is 620848245 and the item in question is Turbo Manual Lift Truck... any ideas? I can't find it on the farm where i Bought it either and I have moved everything looking for it.. thanks in adavance
Reply With Quote
  #2062  
Old Feb 23 2021, 09:12 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 10,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
HI, I have been doing quite a bit of renovating around the farms and spent quite a bit of farm cash in the process.. all good ... except one of the items is missing... when I go to the store it doesn't appear as an option in the not owned section but it isn't showing up in my storage or tools .. my id is 620848245 and the item in question is Turbo Manual Lift Truck... any ideas? I can't find it on the farm where i Bought it either and I have moved everything looking for it.. thanks in adavance
Hi farm town addiction,

Your Turbo Manual Lift Truck is on your farm called Quest, please hide everything in your game preferences except for tools when you go to that farm so that you can see it. For the store to know which tools you own and don't own, you need to place them into your Item storage. If you have any more out on farms please place them into storage.
Reply With Quote
  #2063  
Old Feb 23 2021, 06:18 PM
farm town addiction's Avatar
farm town addiction farm town addiction is offline
 
Join Date: May 09 2010
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi farm town addiction,

Your Turbo Manual Lift Truck is on your farm called Quest, please hide everything in your game preferences except for tools when you go to that farm so that you can see it. For the store to know which tools you own and don't own, you need to place them into your Item storage. If you have any more out on farms please place them into storage.
thank you for that.. I had put everything else i bought into storage but couldn't find that one item.... didn't realise there was a search option... that was great.. all sorted now..
Reply With Quote
  #2064  
Old Yesterday, 07:00 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 10,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
thank you for that.. I had put everything else i bought into storage but couldn't find that one item.... didn't realise there was a search option... that was great.. all sorted now..
Hi farm town addiction,

Glad you found it, thank you for coming back to let us know.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.