Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2015, 04:26 PM

Default not ablet to send gifts

the alligator shows up correctly but the drop down for my friends does not happen therefore i cannot send gifts to anyone
Old Apr 11 2015, 05:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well, this morning in an effort to help some of my friends, I came here and read all about the trains and gift sending. I told them what, at that time, was discussed and possible "fixes." So I leave and when I get back, I was able to send to the first 50 (I have around 150 friends and neighbors combined). I tried to send to the next 50 and no-go!! Kinda like a brand new Cadillac with a Singer sewing machine engine -- all show and no go!! So after dealing with it for a bit, I tried to boost my two little train engines; and, believe it or not, they started right up. Friend list appeared no problem, no sputtering or stuttering. So, I'm now at a loss. I have cleared FT memcache, then went out and cleaned and cleared everything else, and rebooted. I still cannot access my list - none of them. Thanks for your time and information.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 11 2015, 05:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I managed to unload, and then dispatch 10 trains.. but could only send out boosts from 8 of them.. decided to go and send gifts..was able to send out 50, will wait to see what happens later in the day.. not too worried about the trains..I sometimes forget to unload them for a week or so... as long as I can have the Mayor do all the work when doing facilities and referrals I am happy..that is more important to me than boosting..but I think all the people I send to would like to receive the boosts...lots of free goods...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 11 2015, 05:55 PM

I tried the link. Yes let me send to only 100 of my 197 Ft friends. But still my trains will not boost. I have 4 now that won't boost. But i could unload and dispatch them all so that is good as i like the mayor doing the work. WF2 Win7 Firefox.
Old Apr 11 2015, 05:56 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

dispatched 4 trains, unable to boost 4 trains. just got the blue FB "waiting" box, and no list or people ever came up.
Old Apr 11 2015, 06:12 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

also, love the fact that now i can know where my helper is, so if i want to plant behind them i dont run over them. yipee!!
Old Apr 11 2015, 06:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Receiving Gifts

I find the new system entirely too sensitive. I just have to sweep past a gift choice with my cursor and it takes it as a click. Yesterday it picked a single gift I wanted to exchange and today it accepted all of my gifts. I never click on anything when these happen.
Is it a new feature that facilities are going into a closed heading now when I work on them? Is there any way to change this as I sometimes go back and rework before posting or do I just have to go to the worked area?
Old Apr 11 2015, 06:37 PM

looking for the listing of products for the new facs... I was told to plant brazillian nut trees for the Vegan market?
Old Apr 11 2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJan View Post
looking for the listing of products for the new facs... I was told to plant brazillian nut trees for the Vegan market?
Hi BCJan

The new facilities will be released next Monday so we need to wait to know the list of products.

Raul also said that next Monday there will be new crops and trees for use:Chia Seeds, Leek, Hazelnuts and Brazil Nuts. First time use for the Blue Agave crop.
Old Apr 11 2015, 07:27 PM

bank is listed with non employee facilities ?????
Closed Thread