Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2015, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden ho View Post
Since my last exchange was for fuel, this explains a LOT! (I must have skipped right over that little detail LOL) Thank you Marymarcel!
On second thought - isn't fuel a production item?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Jan 19 2015, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Since my last exchange was for fuel, this explains a LOT! (I must have skipped right over that little detail LOL) Thank you Marymarcel!
Quote:
On second thought - isn't fuel a production item?
Your welcome

And sadly no, fuel tanks are not a production item because you do not use them in other factories to produce other items.
Old Jan 19 2015, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Your welcome

And sadly no, fuel tanks are not a production item because you do not use them in other factories to produce other items.
Yes, I realized that after I made the comment

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Jan 19 2015, 02:02 PM

Red face Cannot Upgrade Farm 25

Cannot Upgrade Farm 25 more than 22x22. Why can't I make it bigger? Don't you want my $$$ ?
Old Jan 19 2015, 02:05 PM

Glad to see you have corrected our crop to "yuca".. guess that's in preparation for the new Brazilian restaurant!! ty
Old Jan 19 2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Unicorns4me,
Check your date and time on your computer. I don't see that the crop times are any less than roughly 1.3 times the growth time. I grant that updates may slightly disrupt things while each server is updated, but it only takes a few minutes for them server to be updated when a release is done.
Hi Taz

The time and date on my computer is correct. I am in Australia but that should not make any difference either as it should be going from the time I plant.

Some of these crops are 2 day crops and I know there is no possible way they could be wasted. I was farming everyday and keeping a log of what crops are planted so I know when they are due. Particularly annoying are the 12 hour and 1 day crops. They definitely do not go as they should. I have even said as much to a friend who plays too. We've gone over several settings together but all is as it should be.

I am wondering if maybe Flash could be the problem? When I go to clear the flash history I never see Slashkey there. I see only local and others related to FarmVille. I use Firefox and 3rd party cookies are always active.

Anything you can share with me I'd appreciate it.. I really want to get this sorted out so I can start enjoying it again. It has had me so worked up I harvested and plowed and just left it for a couple of days. I planted again last night (Australia time) but have yet to see if anything has wasted.

Regards,
Lorraine.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0707&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 19 2015, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns4me View Post
Hi Taz

The time and date on my computer is correct. I am in Australia but that should not make any difference either as it should be going from the time I plant.

Some of these crops are 2 day crops and I know there is no possible way they could be wasted. I was farming everyday and keeping a log of what crops are planted so I know when they are due. Particularly annoying are the 12 hour and 1 day crops. They definitely do not go as they should. I have even said as much to a friend who plays too. We've gone over several settings together but all is as it should be.

I am wondering if maybe Flash could be the problem? When I go to clear the flash history I never see Slashkey there. I see only local and others related to FarmVille. I use Firefox and 3rd party cookies are always active.

Anything you can share with me I'd appreciate it.. I really want to get this sorted out so I can start enjoying it again. It has had me so worked up I harvested and plowed and just left it for a couple of days. I planted again last night (Australia time) but have yet to see if anything has wasted.

Regards,
Lorraine.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0707&farm_ix=0
Hi Lorraine,
I don't know what else could cause this for you. I use a program that tells me when they are ready and when they are wasted. The program is wrong on the wasted time because they only calculate it to 1 times growth rather than the extra.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2015, 05:51 PM

Hi all!

Raul has just posted the following in his notes

Post Release Updates - January 19th, 6:00PM EST

- Farm Selector Manager now give you access to Farm 25
- The gifts that are duplicated by the Green Gifting Machine have changed slightly. From now on all gifts will be duplicated except decorations, this means the Fuel gift will be duplicated as well, and animals and trees that do not produce anything (decorations) will not be duplicated.
Old Jan 19 2015, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lorraine,
I don't know what else could cause this for you. I use a program that tells me when they are ready and when they are wasted. The program is wrong on the wasted time because they only calculate it to 1 times growth rather than the extra.
Thanks for trying Taz. I just harvested my sugar on farm 20. It still had 8.7 hours to go before wasting. I harvested, plowed and replanted at 10.54 Australia time. I am going to watch it and see what happens from here. It now says that it will be grown in 11.9 hours. In the market it shows as a 12 hour crop so why will it be ready in 11.9 hours? That's set at 3/4 growing time. It should be the 12 hours + the 1.3 further til wasting. If this is where the problem it then it needs to be coded correctly. No wonder I am losing crops.

Am I the only one that feels this is wrong?
Old Jan 19 2015, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns4me View Post
Thanks for trying Taz. I just harvested my sugar on farm 20. It still had 8.7 hours to go before wasting. I harvested, plowed and replanted at 10.54 Australia time. I am going to watch it and see what happens from here. It now says that it will be grown in 11.9 hours. In the market it shows as a 12 hour crop so why will it be ready in 11.9 hours? That's set at 3/4 growing time. It should be the 12 hours + the 1.3 further til wasting. If this is where the problem it then it needs to be coded correctly. No wonder I am losing crops.

Am I the only one that feels this is wrong?
It is not telling you the waste time. That is when it will be ready. You will not see the waste time until after it is ready. It that what is confusing you? It will say 11.9 because that is the first increment of time after 12.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread