Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 27 2022, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Just curious:

At the moment new and old players have to go through facebook to play farm town.
I know you've said that you will send us an email when you move away from facebook (when it comes to it)
What will happen then for anyone who hasn't played farm town before and would like to start? How would they get into the game etc?
Hi Alexandra_J

The developers will give information and instructions in case the game moves to its own website.
Old Oct 29 2022, 01:03 PM

put email in for link, then tried to pull up that email but it was too old, so made a new one, but how do it go back on the link box so can put in the new one?
Old Oct 29 2022, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
put email in for link, then tried to pull up that email but it was too old, so made a new one, but how do it go back on the link box so can put in the new one?
Hi JNelson

You have instructions in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post6514966
Old Oct 29 2022, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

You have instructions in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post6514966

i went there first it doesn't have this particular scenario
Old Oct 29 2022, 01:52 PM

Quote:
i went there first it doesn't have this particular scenario
If you need to change your email address then you have to click in "Click here" in the yellow box above the game screen.

You then will see an embedded page notification, you have to click in Ok.

After that, if you dont get the pop up to Link your email address then click in the Link Email icon (a mailbox) on the left side of your game screen.

If that is not what you need, then please explain exactly which steps have you done.
Old Oct 29 2022, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
If you need to change your email address then you have to click in "Click here" in the yellow box above the game screen.

You then will see an embedded page notification, you have to click in Ok.

After that, if you dont get the pop up to Link your email address then click in the Link Email icon (a mailbox) on the left side of your game screen.

If that is not what you need, then please explain exactly which steps have you done.
that not work, having the person i was helping post here directly.

they put an email in the link space, then brought up the email carrier, however it was so old they were unable to get into it to confirm the email... there is no way we can see for her to start over and put in the new email she made
Old Oct 29 2022, 06:22 PM

Quote:
that not work, having the person i was helping post here directly.

they put an email in the link space, then brought up the email carrier, however it was so old they were unable to get into it to confirm the email... there is no way we can see for her to start over and put in the new email she made
Ok JNelson, we will wait for that person to post.
Old Oct 29 2022, 06:42 PM

I need to have the link where is says "click here" to make change. I had put in old email address, but PW not working to be

able to verify. So I make a new email and PW.
Old Oct 29 2022, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by doldfather View Post
I need to have the link where is says "click here" to make change. I had put in old email address, but PW not working to be
able to verify. So I make a new email and PW.
Hi Doldfather,
Look at the top of your game for the Yellow box between the Farm Town names. You will see there isn't an email address there since you didn't complete the confirmation for the first one. It will have a button for "Link Email. Click on that and follow the instructions in the pop up to reload your farms. Then after reloading you will see the mail box on the left side of your farms. Click on that and put in the new email address. Then go to your new email to click on the confirmation. When you go back to your farms reload them and you will see that email in the yellow box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2022, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Doldfather,
Look at the top of your game for the Yellow box between the Farm Town names. You will see there isn't an email address there since you didn't complete the confirmation for the first one. It will have a button for "Link Email. Click on that and follow the instructions in the pop up to reload your farms. Then after reloading you will see the mail box on the left side of your farms. Click on that and put in the new email address. Then go to your new email to click on the confirmation. When you go back to your farms reload them and you will see that email in the yellow box.
taz she stuck on the yellow box step that says "to finish linking" since she can't do that,, she stuck .. there no place to reset it so she can start over

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...00994349923935
Closed Thread