Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2013, 07:50 AM

I'm loving the faster farmer when planting!!! Now I don't have to refresh the page so I can irrigate sooner. Cheers to the programmers!

Farm Link
Old Nov 09 2013, 08:37 AM

My 'Big Lake' has disappeared. I have refreshed, rebooted, cleaned out my cashe, etc. but the Lake doesn't reappear. Also, I lost about 50 Maple trees. These are all on Farm #18. What can I do?
Old Nov 09 2013, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie's View Post
My 'Big Lake' has disappeared. I have refreshed, rebooted, cleaned out my cashe, etc. but the Lake doesn't reappear. Also, I lost about 50 Maple trees. These are all on Farm #18. What can I do?
Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear the game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is opened. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check again.
Old Nov 09 2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa's Snoopy86 View Post
Ahhh okay well that's not for me then. I wasn't sure if the "offers" were through FB or slashkey. Drats. Oh well I will keep trying. Not going to complain about it just going to enjoy it. Thank you for your help. ( :
I did a lot of these offers and found that more than half did not work. There was a place where you could click to contact them about issues. I was able to get all my farm cash by this way, but it usually took the initial email, then they would ask for specific information about the particular offer, even when it was included in my first message. Usually got my farm cash awarded in a few days with 2 or 3 emails... Took a lot of time, so I stopped doing them

The frequency of the problem made me wonder if some offers didn't pay, because they were getting what they wanted for free from anyone who didn't have the time to do the email thing?
Old Nov 09 2013, 10:22 AM
Account Not Linked

If you're at the top level, has anyone ever sat down and figured out how much buying each of these facilities is costing in real money? No wonder there are upgrades in facilities every month with no change in level or additional ways of earning farm cash. That's why a lot of people who enjoy the game either get bored with playing the same level and quit or create ways of getting farm cash (like creating new "friends").
Old Nov 09 2013, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up New Release

I just wanted to say, I have read all the complaints about the new release and all the changes. I am on a restricted income and I am completely addicted to farm town as well. I enjoy the game and I appreciate all the work the devs do to give us all this amazing game. I for one look forward to the new updates and I think they are doing a tremendous job. I put money into the game when I can and if I can not I do not. I have been playing less than a year and I have all the facilities, including the newest ones. I have worked hard to have twenty farms and I use my FC wisely. I just purchased the last of the cars for my train. I do everything possible to earn FC and coins so that I can purchase the things I want to buy. I am proof it is possible if you want to do it with having someone gift it to you. Thank you all at slashkey for this fantastic game. I love it and I can not wait to see what comes next.
[MOD EDIT: email address removed]

Last edited by Rob T; Nov 09 2013 at 01:35 PM.
Old Nov 09 2013, 12:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

this is getting frustrating, getting more and more expensive to play. And for those of us of on SSI or disability, it is getting harder to play this game we love. We don't get cost of living increases that barely keep up with essential living costs, and when you are limited to getting out of the house, this is your entertainment. I have been playing for years, but it is getting more and more that you need FC to get facilities etc. I guess the time will come, and I will have to give up this game and all the time etc I have invested on it. I used to look forward to the new releases, expanding farms, but not now. Seems like I am stuck for ages for the new levels, and when it comes out, it is way to expensive for my coins to get new farms or expansion on farms. It is sad.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 09 2013, 03:48 PM

Default ty

thanks for your hard work
Old Nov 09 2013, 05:19 PM

Exclamation Belts Not Showing in New Facilities

: This probably will get more attention in another thread, since it doesn't concern the pros and cons of FC!
But, here goes. After the update for October 8, I bought the Crafting Supplies Factory and My Souvenir Factory. I have completely filled those twice. Today, I purchased My Spa Supplies Factory and filled it. When I actually opened those facilities, there were no belts showing for ANY of the products in these 3 facilities.
Checked several of my other facilities and they all appear to be OK.

So, my question... Is this a worldwide glitch?? OR... Are we supposed to have belts and dans for these facilities?? OR... Is it just a glitch for poor pitiful me??
Anyway, sure would appreciate a response from one of the mods... Feel free to check out my farm and facilities. It should be linked and I just filled everything about an hour ago.
Thanks for your help!
Deborah
Old Nov 09 2013, 06:07 PM

its not a glitch , the dans for those facilities will follow in another update sometime in the future
Closed Thread