Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2011, 11:42 PM

Dang I sure wish I would of thought about putting my stable that I have had for a long time in storage before I filled it up, cause everyone else that dang thing does not show up in the facility manger. I don't guess there is any other way of doing this?
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Problem with Ebony Trees

have done the first harvest of Ebony trees on a fertilized farm.

Farm was fertilized when trees were first added and they showed as fertilized, but when they were cut down the storage only had the same number of logs as trees not the 2 for 1 that fertilized farms give.

the log count of the first harvest after growing 12 hours is again only 1 for 1, and the farm is still fertilized, do the Ebony trees not give a 2 for 1 return if fertilized?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 10 2011, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
have done the first harvest of Ebony trees on a fertilized farm.

Farm was fertilized when trees were first added and they showed as fertilized, but when they were cut down the storage only had the same number of logs as trees not the 2 for 1 that fertilized farms give.

the log count of the first harvest after growing 12 hours is again only 1 for 1, and the farm is still fertilized, do the Ebony trees not give a 2 for 1 return if fertilized?
I was worried about the same thing, and I posted about it earlier. I thought maybe I was losing my mind, that I couldn't possibly have seen the (F) symbol on my first, newly-planted batch -- so thank you for confirming that I did see it. A neighbor let me harvest her first batch today... and she did not have the (F) symbol over hers, on a fertilized farm... and they didn't yield the double harvest.

I spent time doing the calculations today, when I harvested my second batch of ebony trees on my fertilized farm. I did, in fact, get the double harvest this time. Do we have a glitch? I'm not sure. It makes sense that we wouldn't get doubles until the second harvesting. I'm glad we get them full-grown after planting, though. The glitch might be with the symbol. It shouldn't show up if we're not going to get the double harvest amount.
Old Jul 10 2011, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Dang I sure wish I would of thought about putting my stable that I have had for a long time in storage before I filled it up, cause everyone else that dang thing does not show up in the facility manger. I don't guess there is any other way of doing this?
I heard a rumor that Slashkey is coming out with a special animal feed which will cost farm cash, of course. When you place it on your farm, all the animals in the appropriate sheds come running out to eat it. That clears your sheds, so you can place them into storage, then back on the farm, so they'll show up in the Facilities Manager screen. As soon as you remove the special animal feed by putting it into storage, all the animals run back into their appropriate sheds.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. (Completely made up, of course)
Old Jul 10 2011, 12:56 AM

Default new crops and trees

Regarding all the new crops and trees that are coming, am I able to start planting and harvesting all of the trees mentioned below for future use in my facilities, or are some of the trees for decoration only?? I have already planted a heap of ebony trees.
Also, are all the seeds/plants going to be useable in facilities? Thank you.

Crops: Lentils (4h), Zucchini (2d), Radish (1d), Chives (12h), Clover (8h), Acorn Squash (5d)
Trees: Ebony (12h), Grapefruit (3d), Durian (2d), Red Maple (2d, Gift), Juniper (2d, Gift)
Old Jul 10 2011, 01:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannie2629 View Post
Regarding all the new crops and trees that are coming, am I able to start planting and harvesting all of the trees mentioned below for future use in my facilities, or are some of the trees for decoration only?? I have already planted a heap of ebony trees.
Also, are all the seeds/plants going to be useable in facilities? Thank you.

Crops: Lentils (4h), Zucchini (2d), Radish (1d), Chives (12h), Clover (8h), Acorn Squash (5d)
Trees: Ebony (12h), Grapefruit (3d), Durian (2d), Red Maple (2d, Gift), Juniper (2d, Gift)

Only the developers know and they will not speak until the next release.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 10 2011, 04:28 AM

ooh acorn squash hmmm oh well should be able to plant those tomorrow and should get roughly 12 million in coins
Old Jul 10 2011, 05:27 AM

thanks for everything. you guys are great.

jona
Old Jul 10 2011, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
I heard a rumor that Slashkey is coming out with a special animal feed which will cost farm cash, of course. When you place it on your farm, all the animals in the appropriate sheds come running out to eat it. That clears your sheds, so you can place them into storage, then back on the farm, so they'll show up in the Facilities Manager screen. As soon as you remove the special animal feed by putting it into storage, all the animals run back into their appropriate sheds.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. (Completely made up, of course)
Well I like your story.... and I can just see farmers letting their crops go to waste while they enjoy the animals running back and forth.

Now, put the avatar on the road, and let the bull run begin....

..... and maybe the devs will create a border collie (which might even look like a border collie) to help put all the animals back in their pens.

Old Jul 10 2011, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Nice release, but it has totally buggered up my Mobile Sprinkler.... Bought the thing so that I could harvest all flowers on a farm, water and harvest again. But now I can only get thru the extended toolbox on my farms, and it won't water and "regrow" my flowers.... Another 45 FC down the drain.... And it is no longer working on my friends farms, if they hire me for more than one task--can only get the darn thing thru my extended toolbox.... Please put it back on the little toolbox!
I have some bad news for you

1. The water and reharvest was a glitch so slashkey wont compensate for that the only purpose of the mobile sprinkler is to water all flowers on a farm instead of the watering can which takes longer.

2. The second harvest never added to the storage (meaning you never got the second harvest)

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread