Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 24 2018, 05:53 PM

Have had similar issue. The white "bonuses" and such that comes up when one harvets freezes and I have to wait for it to move and fade before the tool will move. Had this issue several months ago and it cleared eventually. Never knew the cause but its back. Takes soooo long now to get harvesting done with this freeze /lag issue. Cleared memcache and other steps. All else is running just fine and fast so we are not having an internet issue at present. Going to try server test.
Old Apr 24 2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Have had similar issue. The white "bonuses" and such that comes up when one harvets freezes and I have to wait for it to move and fade before the tool will move. Had this issue several months ago and it cleared eventually. Never knew the cause but its back. Takes soooo long now to get harvesting done with this freeze /lag issue. Cleared memcache and other steps. All else is running just fine and fast so we are not having an internet issue at present. Going to try server test.

Hi RIAP27

Also, try to reset your router/modem for a few minutes.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 24 2018, 06:17 PM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: Sep 27 2017
Level:
Trophies: 4
XP:

i agree that ft has been running so slow and it is not the internet connection and i talked to other neighbours and they all having the same problems.. FT or should i say slashkey fix it.

Visit Masie Farm 1 (KBH)

DB:W20, MPS:C19
Old Apr 25 2018, 09:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith of Maise farm View Post
i agree that ft has been running so slow and it is not the internet connection and i talked to other neighbours and they all having the same problems.. FT or should i say slashkey fix it.
Hi keith,
I am sorry but this is not something Slashkey can fix as it is not a server problem. The server responds as soon as your data arrives at the server. It may not be your direct internet connection to your service provider, but there are many links you go through first to reach Facebook's app server and then more links to get on to the Slashkey servers. Any one of those many links could be the reason for your slowdown and we have no way to check all of those or fix them.
Have you checked all the suggestions in the first post of this thread? Also please try all the suggestions in the first post of the Loading problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2018, 09:50 PM

Default still so slow

Hi, I am still having slow issues. It came good for a couple of hours yesterday, but is now back to being so slow again. This time every time I try to work someones farms, the chat box keeps opening, like someone else is coming to that farm, and it opens every farm I go to. The only way I can stop that and to help the game go better is to go offline. I am on chat server F37 and farm server w204 I have done everything there is to be done, including checking servers and it says all are good
Old Apr 26 2018, 12:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Hi, I am still having slow issues. It came good for a couple of hours yesterday, but is now back to being so slow again. This time every time I try to work someones farms, the chat box keeps opening, like someone else is coming to that farm, and it opens every farm I go to. The only way I can stop that and to help the game go better is to go offline. I am on chat server F37 and farm server w204 I have done everything there is to be done, including checking servers and it says all are good
Hi Jules,
When you are working other's farms we highly suggest you uncheck all of the show items that you are not currently working on. When you finish that job, then turn off that item and turn on the next item. We can not control how much layering of trees, flowers, crops and facilities that players do on their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 26 2018, 02:47 AM

Unhappy game running slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jules,
When you are working other's farms we highly suggest you uncheck all of the show items that you are not currently working on. When you finish that job, then turn off that item and turn on the next item. We can not control how much layering of trees, flowers, crops and facilities that players do on their farms.
I appreciate the answer, and I appreciate the hard work that you all do, but sometimes I think you just don't listen. I have stated that these are always the same farms that I do day in and day out. Nothing has changed on their farms. When I told you of the slowness the other day, I had stated that everything has been done to find the cause, all the things that you continue to suggest and more. I said that it came good for a few hours and now is back to being so slow again and that going offline is the only thing that helps. NOTHING has CHANGED on the farms that I work on every day, except that all of a sudden the game got sluggish. I have a new computer. I make sure it is not overloaded. I run virus checks and clean everything. Nothing else is slow except the game. I talk to lots of people who are having the same problems and they also do every thing that you continue to suggest. I am sorry that they too do not come to the forum to let you know. They do rely on me however to let you know, but I can't make them. All I ask and all many are asking is that you look into it please.
Old Apr 26 2018, 06:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
I appreciate the answer, and I appreciate the hard work that you all do, but sometimes I think you just don't listen. I have stated that these are always the same farms that I do day in and day out. Nothing has changed on their farms. When I told you of the slowness the other day, I had stated that everything has been done to find the cause, all the things that you continue to suggest and more. I said that it came good for a few hours and now is back to being so slow again and that going offline is the only thing that helps. NOTHING has CHANGED on the farms that I work on every day, except that all of a sudden the game got sluggish. I have a new computer. I make sure it is not overloaded. I run virus checks and clean everything. Nothing else is slow except the game. I talk to lots of people who are having the same problems and they also do every thing that you continue to suggest. I am sorry that they too do not come to the forum to let you know. They do rely on me however to let you know, but I can't make them. All I ask and all many are asking is that you look into it please.
Hi jules1954,

We appreciate this is frustrating for you, but as you know we can not test all your connections you need to connect to before you connect to the game servers. Your server tests came back fine, no slowness in responses, so we are not inclined to think the game is at fault. The problem could be before you get to the game servers. For example, it could even be one of FBs app servers which you need to connect to before you can get to the game servers or even a link before that. We can only test exactly what we have asked you to test, connections to the the game and the game itself and we are not experiencing the same problem as you are. All we can suggest now, as you have tried everything we have suggested, is you contact the support team and let them know what is happening. Perhaps they have more reports on this and can see a common factor between you all.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Apr 29 2018, 06:30 AM

I have the the right amount of trains so that the mayor works all facilities when I do facility work for my neighbors. Since Friday morning (EST) the two pop ups I have to click on have started loading a lot slower than they used to. There's about a 6 to 8 second delay from the time the farm loads until the "I'll get started" pop up loads and about the same amount of delay to load the second "lets get started" pop up. These both used to load within a second or two. I have tried this on two different computers that are 40 miles from each other on two entirely different internet providers with the same results. Did the devs change something to cause this or is this specific to my account?
Old Apr 29 2018, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I have the the right amount of trains so that the mayor works all facilities when I do facility work for my neighbors. Since Friday morning (EST) the two pop ups I have to click on have started loading a lot slower than they used to. There's about a 6 to 8 second delay from the time the farm loads until the "I'll get started" pop up loads and about the same amount of delay to load the second "lets get started" pop up. These both used to load within a second or two. I have tried this on two different computers that are 40 miles from each other on two entirely different internet providers with the same results. Did the devs change something to cause this or is this specific to my account?
Hi Dr. Dirt

I got something like that yesterday using Chrome browser.

This morning all is ok for me when working friends facilities.

You can try memcache and see if that helps you.

Please click in the link below, you will see a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open, then reopen your farms and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
slow game