Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 09 2023, 09:11 AM

Hmmm . . . I can check that, but chances are the two extras are on the same farm. I'm guessing then it's either alphabetical or date purchased or totally random! LOL

Does it matter at all where you put the new FC facility? I'd have control over that.

Anyway - thanks for trying to help!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 09 2023, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Hmmm . . . I can check that, but chances are the two extras are on the same farm. I'm guessing then it's either alphabetical or date purchased or totally random! LOL

Does it matter at all where you put the new FC facility? I'd have control over that.

Anyway - thanks for trying to help!
If they are on the same farm then it would be randomly chosen.

You are welcome Susan
Old Oct 20 2023, 07:19 PM

Default chain contest bonus

I been doing the neighborhood chain contest for a few months now.

I was ranking 1st in my neighborhood community ... I just checked and it appears to be over for the past week. I click to recieve rewards then it let me thank my neighbors that participated but I didn't get a chain contest bonus of FCash. I went to my account activity and it is not showing up.

Why did I not get a bonus .... I should have have ranked 1st in my community.

What happened.
Old Oct 20 2023, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
I been doing the neighborhood chain contest for a few months now.

I was ranking 1st in my neighborhood community ... I just checked and it appears to be over for the past week. I click to recieve rewards then it let me thank my neighbors that participated but I didn't get a chain contest bonus of FCash. I went to my account activity and it is not showing up.

Why did I not get a bonus .... I should have have ranked 1st in my community.

What happened.
Hi mo54862

Please provide your user id number.

You find it below the game screen where it says:

You User ID number is:xxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 04 2023, 05:54 PM

Default Neighborhood Chains Contests

I do not like that you have added other neighborhoods into the chains contest. Now the people in our neighborhood rarely win. Is there a way to remove the other neighborhoods?

Another thing, I have a lot of every coin farm and a few rare cash farms. (for us seniors, they are too expensive). I used to be able to add more than one of my other farms to the contest; now I can't. I cannot for the life of me understand your explanation of what it takes to get more added.

Help
Old Nov 04 2023, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I do not like that you have added other neighborhoods into the chains contest. Now the people in our neighborhood rarely win. Is there a way to remove the other neighborhoods?

Another thing, I have a lot of every coin farm and a few rare cash farms. (for us seniors, they are too expensive). I used to be able to add more than one of my other farms to the contest; now I can't. I cannot for the life of me understand your explanation of what it takes to get more added.

Help
Hi Joyinlife

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

Your neighborhood is made up of you and your neighbors who play NCC.

Your neighborhood will compete against 9 other neighborhoods, that hasn't changed so I don't understand what you're saying about adding other neighborhoods.

About adding facilities or how many facilities you are able to have in the NCC, these are the rules:

- If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 2 coin facilities.

-If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 2 coin facilities.

-If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus an equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities.

You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.
Old Nov 25 2023, 05:35 AM

Default NCC Neighbours

I am not a happy bunny. Why do you include my neighbours in the NCC going against me. The reason I add friends as neighbours is because they are good players and contribute a lot to the NCC and vice versa. I have mentioned this before. There are so many people playing FT so why pit neighbours against neighbours it's not right. I know you have said that it's the developers that do this so the developers should sort it out and stop this from happening. I enjoy the game and know that glitches will eventually get fixed, but I hate it when I am up against my own neighbour!!!!!!!!!! it takes the fun out of the game
Old Nov 25 2023, 09:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I am not a happy bunny. Why do you include my neighbours in the NCC going against me. The reason I add friends as neighbours is because they are good players and contribute a lot to the NCC and vice versa. I have mentioned this before. There are so many people playing FT so why pit neighbours against neighbours it's not right. I know you have said that it's the developers that do this so the developers should sort it out and stop this from happening. I enjoy the game and know that glitches will eventually get fixed, but I hate it when I am up against my own neighbour!!!!!!!!!! it takes the fun out of the game
Hi Vivienne57,

Nothing has changed about the way Neighbourhoods are selected.
No-one has any control over what anyone is willing to do and how much they can contribute to the NCC contest. There will be times when some farmers can earn a lot of points and there will be times when they may be far more busy and can not contribute as much that week.

Your neighbour is still helping you with your own contest the exact same way they would if they were not showing up in the Competing Neighbourhood.

Even if there were enough participating in the NCC and it was possible to not show any current Neighbour in a competing Neighbourhood that still does not guarantee anything about your own Neighbourhoods ability to earn points or what the Competing Neighbourhood may be able to earn. You could still be competing with those that could earn as many or more points than your own Neighbourhood.

If you have not already done so, you can post your request for what you would like to see changed in the NCC in the relevant post related to your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 25 2023, 10:59 PM

Default Competing Neighborhoods in Chains

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
[IMG]file:///Users/ankanode/Desktop/Screenshot%202023-10-01%20at%2010.20.55%20AM.png[/IMG]
Please explain HOW this is competing neighbors? Three times in a row we have had these same TWO neighborhoods to compete against. I am done with NCC. You need a better system.
I agree with you. Used to be we just had our own neighborhood to compete against. Now with all these others, it is no longer any fun. They should seperate them so it is similar to like it was before.
Old Nov 25 2023, 11:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I agree with you. Used to be we just had our own neighborhood to compete against. Now with all these others, it is no longer any fun. They should seperate them so it is similar to like it was before.
Hi Joyinlife,
Nothing has changed in how the contest is set up and run. Your neighborhood is all your neighbors who play and they are on your team. That has not changed. The 10 neighborhoods chosen to compete against each other are chosen at random among those neighborhoods that closely match yours at the time of selecting. That has not changed either. Sometimes a neighbor of your is chosen to compete against you as each of your neighborhoods closely match and there are not enough other choices to fill out the 10 teams. That also hasn't changed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest