Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Woo Hoo, my farm is loading again and my animal are back, thank you dev's.
If I were missing any animals I did not notice! I did see this above the game when I managed to log in using someone else's account though.

Hello Farmers, recently some of you lost animals in the animal buildings, most of them are now back, the rest will be recovered during the next few days. Thank you for your patience.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 05 2014, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I bet Raul is majorly pulling his hair out about now. I know I would be.
To be honest we don't even know if he has any hair! I have a little less each day myself.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 05 2014, 02:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
If I were missing any animals I did not notice! I did see this above the game when I managed to log in using someone else's account though.

Hello Farmers, recently some of you lost animals in the animal buildings, most of them are now back, the rest will be recovered during the next few days. Thank you for your patience.
Not everyone had missing animals, but there was a lot of people, including myself. The coin or gifted animals didn't bother me as much as the FC animals I had purchased, I am glad it looks like all of them are back.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 05 2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
Ive been playing for years, yes I know how long before they die but they have already been done for over an hour and with no end in sight for maintance, it just really stinks. It also messes with quests getting done in time which then messes with my farm cash earnings. Im supposed to start another quest now but cant. Just really stinks is all
In the past if the maintenance cycle has gone on for a long time the developers have placed the rotting of crops on hold. We helpers (nor the moderators for that matter) do not know how long the cycle will be or how long it needs to be before they call a halt to wasted crops. Sorry, we're players too.

I can tell you that when I tried to log into the forum about 20 minutes ago I got the maintenance message and had to come on here in another account and I just tried again in another window and got into the game. So my advice is try, try again....

Old Jun 05 2014, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
To be honest we don't even know if he has any hair! I have a little less each day myself.
Well now THAT'S true! LOL

Glad we're back up and running - for everyone's sake. : )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 05 2014, 03:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

my irrigation system got loused up out of the deal, had crops ruin & all the fields got undone on the irrigation part, now im all messed up on my rotation, i had all my farming done by 6 a.m. this morning texas time, oh well bite the dust & like it
Old Jun 05 2014, 04:02 PM

Since this last update I have not been able to help my farmer friends with their trains. When I click on them, I get "Sorry, this request has expired". I'm not sure what is going on but would someone please look into this for me. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Train Issues.jpg (72.2 KB, 7 views)

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Jun 05 2014, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damichcoop View Post
Since this last update I have not been able to help my farmer friends with their trains. When I click on them, I get "Sorry, this request has expired". I'm not sure what is going on but would someone please look into this for me. Thanks.

Hi!

Try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear the game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try again.

Not sure if you are going to get the trains back but it could prevent for future trains requests.
Old Jun 05 2014, 07:50 PM

When are there going to be new levels?
Old Jun 05 2014, 07:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
When are there going to be new levels?
Only the developers know, if it is like the other months it could be the release coming up, but that is just a guess.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread