Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 25 2021, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
farm number - 1381993178

i am having a issue for a while now that i cannot start facilities due to not having sufficient product reserves.

this however is not the case as there are plenty of the needed products

see attachments:

FT stock 1 saying not sufficient stainless steel
FT stock 2 saying tat 23,553 are in stock

please advise as to a solution
thank you
Hi Demetri,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 26 2021, 02:40 AM

Default stored quanitities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Demetri,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
hi Taz,

the clearing does not work. (i clear every 3-4 weeks)

i have had this issue for a very long time but it was not always too much of an issue,

now that there are more facilities that need products it is becoming an issues.

i have many facilities that are sitting on 0% utilization while there is 1,000% more products in the store than what is needed

TY
Old Dec 26 2021, 07:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
hi Taz,

the clearing does not work. (i clear every 3-4 weeks)

i have had this issue for a very long time but it was not always too much of an issue,

now that there are more facilities that need products it is becoming an issues.

i have many facilities that are sitting on 0% utilization while there is 1,000% more products in the store than what is needed

TY
Hi demetri,

Taz asked you to clear your memcache not your browser caches.
Memcache clears your farm data of issues. I've had a look at your data over the last month and it's not showing that you have run memcache to us.

Did you click on the link Taz gave you or dis you use one that you may have saved from a previous time? When you click on the link you should have seen a seen a list of unsetting, if you did not see that list then memcache has not been run.

Please try the link we are giving you and then let us know when you have run it so that we can check that it's showing up as run in your data: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 26 2021, 04:43 PM

i have indeed tried it

i do clear memcache every 3-5 weeks

attached are 3 files with another facility i tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi demetri,

Taz asked you to clear your memcache not your browser caches.
Memcache clears your farm data of issues. I've had a look at your data over the last month and it's not showing that you have run memcache to us.

Did you click on the link Taz gave you or dis you use one that you may have saved from a previous time? When you click on the link you should have seen a seen a list of unsetting, if you did not see that list then memcache has not been run.

Please try the link we are giving you and then let us know when you have run it so that we can check that it's showing up as run in your data: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT stock 3.jpg (68.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg FT stock 4.jpg (40.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg FT stock 5.jpg (49.2 KB, 3 views)
Old Dec 26 2021, 05:04 PM

Quote:
i have indeed tried it

i do clear memcache every 3-5 weeks

attached are 3 files with another facility i tried
Hi demetri

Please contact Support team to let them check on this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response then read the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 28 2021, 12:56 AM

Default cant load factories

i cant load my factories services i can but it doesnt recognise factories i have to go to each one, i havent played for months
Old Dec 28 2021, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn norris View Post
i cant load my factories services i can but it doesnt recognise factories i have to go to each one, i havent played for months
Hi robyn norris

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Also, if some of your facilities do not fill at all, then check if they have a check mark in the little box near the facility picture.

If the facility loads less than 100%, then open the facility and be sure all products inside the facility have a check mark.

As you have not played for months, then it would be better if you also check your ingredient planner to see if you have enough items to start or load your facilities.

You have more information in our Game Guide in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6298322
Old Jan 02 2022, 09:14 AM

Default some facilities not working properly with START ALL function.

more and more of the facilities are having the issue of one or more of the items do not start when you use the start all button . example - the petrochemical plant when you hit the start all button the plastic granules and the turpentine do not start. In the sugar factory the Sugar does not start. there are many facillities that have this problem. if you need me to list them let me know.

patsy tuttle
100000061070391 )
Old Jan 02 2022, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pst104 View Post
more and more of the facilities are having the issue of one or more of the items do not start when you use the start all button . example - the petrochemical plant when you hit the start all button the plastic granules and the turpentine do not start. In the sugar factory the Sugar does not start. there are many facillities that have this problem. if you need me to list them let me know.

patsy tuttle
100000061070391 )
Hi Pst,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
There are only 2 reasons why products would not start with the Start All. Either you do not have enough of the ingredients needed in storage or there isn't a check in the box for the product. Go to each of the facilities that products don't start and first make sure there is a check in the box for the product that isn't starting. If there is then try to start the product manually and see if you get a pop up telling you that you need more of the ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2022, 10:52 AM

When I reload my facilities and stores, I see the number of XP's for each function. My problem is I am not getting credited the number of XP's shown onto my page. Any help would be appreciated. Since the amount less is very significant.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending