Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 09 2022, 04:08 PM

Default legalos

The game tries to load but keeps bouncing back to main screen.
Old Sep 09 2022, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas2 View Post
The game tries to load but keeps bouncing back to main screen.
Hi Legolas,
Which browser are you using? Please check if your browser is up to date.

Also check if you have pending updates for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Please try clearing your browser cache. Instructions are in the following link for that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If you cleared your browser cache, then the game will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 11 2022, 01:20 PM

Default Crashing the browser or WebGL

This is recent I think it started after the last update.

It is happening at least once or twice per day, not constantly, but enough to annoyingly needing to close and restart the browser and reload FT.
Old Sep 11 2022, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
This is recent I think it started after the last update.

It is happening at least once or twice per day, not constantly, but enough to annoyingly needing to close and restart the browser and reload FT.
Hi John

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

It has nothing to do with the last update.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where you will find information and suggestions to do.
Old Sep 12 2022, 10:33 AM

Default Game play not loading

Hi, game loaded fine last night, this morning I'm getting error messages, I'm using Chrome, Mac OS Monterey. I can receive and send gifts. I've emptied cache, restarted computer.

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 679829776 Build No: 394

Thanks Maureen
Old Sep 12 2022, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosfun View Post
Hi, game loaded fine last night, this morning I'm getting error messages, I'm using Chrome, Mac OS Monterey. I can receive and send gifts. I've emptied cache, restarted computer.

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 679829776 Build No: 394

Thanks Maureen
Hi Maureen,
I moved your post to the thread about game loading problems.
What error message are you getting?

Please check if your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for your Mac.

If you have added any new extension, ad blocker or antivirus program to your browser then please disable it and then check if your game loads.

Have you tried a different browser to see if that works?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2022, 11:51 AM

Default game not loading

I tried it on Safari also. I believe my browser it UTD. Nothing changed from my end from last night to this morning on my end.

I am using Chrome on Monterey
error. wasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
Warn WebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can hapen for exampe if "Content-Encoding" HRRP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for the file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild394.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disc or vice versa. Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server head configuration
Error. falling back to ArrayBuild instantiation.

I couldn't copy paste, I have no idea what it all means.
Thanks Maureen
Old Sep 12 2022, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I tried it on Safari also. I believe my browser it UTD. Nothing changed from my end from last night to this morning on my end.

I am using Chrome on Monterey
error. wasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
Warn WebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can hapen for exampe if "Content-Encoding" HRRP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for the file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild394.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disc or vice versa. Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server head configuration
Error. falling back to ArrayBuild instantiation.

I couldn't copy paste, I have no idea what it all means.
Thanks Maureen
Hi Maureen,
Please check if their are any updates for your Mac operating system as that can also be a cause of this problem. None of us use Macs, so not sure exactly where the problem is.
You can try clearing your browser cache for your Chrome. You can find instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please note that it will take longer to load the first time after doing this as it has to download all the graphics for the game again.

Also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Others using Macs have found when Chrome doesn't work that they can use Opera which is another browser based on Chrome.
Old Sep 12 2022, 02:22 PM

Hi Taz, it loaded fine just now. I am thankful for whoever fixed it. I love this game.

Maureen
Old Sep 12 2022, 02:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz, it loaded fine just now. I am thankful for whoever fixed it. I love this game.

Maureen
Hi Maureen,
The only fix came from your computer as we nor the developers have done anything for it.

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error