Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 23 2023, 10:14 AM

Exclamation Quest Step Issue - Harvesting Wool

Hello,

I currently have a quest that requires harvesting 5 sheep wool to the subsequently make a sheep wool textile roll. I have a Wool Shed with 37 sheep. I harvested it after the quest was live, but it didn't acknowledge that 37 sheep were harvested; the step is still unfulfilled in the quest.

What did I do wrong? How do I do it correctly? According to what I found, this is the only way to harvest sheep.

Thanks,
Christi
Old Jul 23 2023, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSU Rocker View Post
Hello,

I currently have a quest that requires harvesting 5 sheep wool to the subsequently make a sheep wool textile roll. I have a Wool Shed with 37 sheep. I harvested it after the quest was live, but it didn't acknowledge that 37 sheep were harvested; the step is still unfulfilled in the quest.

What did I do wrong? How do I do it correctly? According to what I found, this is the only way to harvest sheep.

Thanks,
Christi
Hi WSU Rocket

I had a look at your data for that quest (Constution Replica) which was opened today, July 23rd at 10:33 AM eastern time.

Your wool shed on your farm 3 is showing 18 hours to be harvested again, so there were not sheep ready when you try to harvest it after opening your quest.
Please take in mind that the wool shed can be harvested every 1.6 days.

You need to wait 18 hours or you can try a life line for that quest and see if that could help you

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline