Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 09:27 PM

Arrow Belt / Dan Bonuses

Belt/Dan Bonuses

You can now achieve different Belts Ranks (like in Judo) on every product in those categories. The Belts have different colors for each Rank.

A new Belt for a product can be achieved by harvesting that product a number of times.

The current Belt achieved for a product is shown in the store. If you mouse over the product icon you will see how many harvests/products are required to reach the next Belt.

Every time you or an employee harvest in your farm the counter for the harvested product is incremented by one.

***The employee counters are not incremented***

When you reach a new Belt there will be more chances that in future harvests for that product you get an extra product. Please refer to the Game Guide for the amounts you receive as a bonus.

You need to be at level 150 to achieve the Dan belts.

2 Common Problems :-
  • If you have clicked the checkbox to not show the belt/dan bonuses.. you can undo this by reloading Farm Town.

• Facilities will show as 100%, this includes the bonus, for example, if you have a 32% bonus, only 68% of whats loaded has come from your own storage, the rest is free.

*** This thread is for questions/Problems about the belt rank system and the bonus chest feature. Off topic posts maybe removed without notice ***

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 24 2015 at 01:37 PM.
Old Dec 26 2013, 03:32 PM

Nothing here has addressed my issue, that the Bonus Chest comes up with "Expired" or it resets itself to zero just before completion so I do not get the amount of Bonus I am suppose. Example, the Bonus will go up to 500 million coins and about 5 clicks from completing the whole job, it goes to zero and I end up with a few thousand coins instead of millions.

When is this going to be fixed please
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Dec 26 2013, 07:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

try right clicking on your farm and then on Global Settings and then "delete all sites" this I find helps as sometimes there is a cdn.com site listed in there and have found its the most troublesome one when playing the game....it will return again so you need to keep a check on the flash players sites regularly..also you can check your plug ins to see if you have more than one flash player enabled....google chrome has its own pepper flash...if you use other browsers, such as firefox...then you may have 2 enabled...and that causes conflict between them..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Dec 27 2013, 03:55 AM

Sorry Aussie Rae, I normally agree with what I see you write to others but this DOES NOT do a thing to help anything

I am sick of Farm Town having 'FLASH ISSUES' they should FIX the &(*_&(T^%*% with Flash in mind before releasing any new upgrade or just stop blaming Flash cause they got it WRONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
try right clicking on your farm and then on Global Settings and then "delete all sites" this I find helps as sometimes there is a cdn.com site listed in there and have found its the most troublesome one when playing the game....it will return again so you need to keep a check on the flash players sites regularly..also you can check your plug ins to see if you have more than one flash player enabled....google chrome has its own pepper flash...if you use other browsers, such as firefox...then you may have 2 enabled...and that causes conflict between them..
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Dec 27 2013, 11:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
Sorry Aussie Rae, I normally agree with what I see you write to others but this DOES NOT do a thing to help anything

I am sick of Farm Town having 'FLASH ISSUES' they should FIX the &(*_&(T^%*% with Flash in mind before releasing any new upgrade or just stop blaming Flash cause they got it WRONG
I hate to disagree with you but Adobe is constantly upgrading flash too and changing the way things are done which does cause problems with Famr Town. What Aussie Rae was saying was nothing more than clearing the Farm Town data cache that Flash stores on your computer. This is another step in clearing caches.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 27 2013, 01:14 PM

Send a message via ICQ to B.Keeper
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you read the new release this was fixed.
This fault has NOT been fixed. It just happened to me AGAIN! Its not funny anymore. I had over 800,000 coins ready to collect then I started picking flowers with the brown flower picker. I received <35,000 when I completed the job.
I won't be helping in the market again until this is fixed properly
Old Dec 31 2013, 10:03 AM

Angry

Like I have been saying for days now something is NOT right and this is just ONE of the multiple problems with game play. I cannot post dans and belts since I began having issues with gifting and neighbors not showing up on Gift or My request pages, and I am unable to access the bank or boost trains or post for facilities. The window to post TO Facebook never comes up. Neighbor list that SHOULD come up in Send gifts is empty and the window to post dans and belts never appears to post to Facebook either. So I can't post my dans and belts at all. I have heard its a Facebook issue. If so they'd best fix it soon. If I cannot access the bank I cannot buy anything and I'd really like to get the last 10 x 10 tool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee please View Post
When I reach a new Dan Level from the crops I have grown The bonus screen is not popping up for me to post my bonuses for my farmtown to collect. I'm getting very frustrated.
Old Jan 05 2014, 03:38 PM

Thumbs up no bonus from wall posts

For awhile now whenever one of my neighbors posts an item or shares some of their product when we click on it they get their item and we get a bonus from it...well I am not receiving mine. I know it's not because my gift box or my storage is full since I empty these on a regular basis. Is this a glitch? Anyone else notice that they don't receive anything?

I have no problems with farmtown what so ever, just that. Been playing since the beginning, it's one of my favorite games on facebook.
Old Jan 05 2014, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uneekrose View Post
For awhile now whenever one of my neighbors posts an item or shares some of their product when we click on it they get their item and we get a bonus from it...well I am not receiving mine. I know it's not because my gift box or my storage is full since I empty these on a regular basis. Is this a glitch? Anyone else notice that they don't receive anything?

I have no problems with farmtown what so ever, just that. Been playing since the beginning, it's one of my favorite games on facebook.
Your amount from your neighbors posts does not go into your gift box. It goes directly to storage. If you have your farm open when you click on the post to collect it will not register the change until you reload your farm to update your data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2014, 05:41 PM

oh ok... it used to show in my GB...thank you for answering my question.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonus pop-up, bonuses, dans