Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 09 2023, 08:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
How is it possible to "Harvest 16 Acorn Squash fields" in ONE day when it takes 2.5 days (watered) after planting for Acorn Squash to grow???? Without PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of this daily goal, it is unachievable.
Hi James,
You could hire out or work on a neighbor's farm to get that goal if you don't happen to have any planted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 14 2023, 03:37 AM

I have a farm pass quest to send 17 gifts to friends I sent 20 out this morning (after I loaded the quest) and none of them registered. I am still at 0 gifts sent. This was done from inside the game on the website.

Edit: They showed up after I reloaded the game but something they might want to look into.
Old Jul 14 2023, 06:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I have a farm pass quest to send 17 gifts to friends I sent 20 out this morning (after I loaded the quest) and none of them registered. I am still at 0 gifts sent. This was done from inside the game on the website.

Edit: They showed up after I reloaded the game but something they might want to look into.
Hi Dr. Dirt,

You will have to do that for now, that is a known issue that Raul had already listed in his June 27th, 2023 New Release thread.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 14 2023, 02:16 PM

Default Farm Pass harvest tree is wrong

My Farm Pass goal is to harvest Acai trees (18). I have done that, but no credit. I believe the description is wrong. The picture looks more like coconut. Thanks I play on Slashkey At work I play on Firefox and home google chrome.
Old Jul 14 2023, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones4840 View Post
My Farm Pass goal is to harvest Acai trees (18). I have done that, but no credit. I believe the description is wrong. The picture looks more like coconut. Thanks I play on Slashkey At work I play on Firefox and home google chrome.
Hi Mjones,
The picture is correct. There are 2 trees with similar names. They are Acai and Acacia. You may have gotten mixed up and harvested the wrong one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 14 2023, 04:45 PM

have a suggestion please scrap getting gifts for FP esp for ribbon trees have asked for people to send me some but never got them in the gifts got ever other tree but the ribbon tree and don't know how to ask for more in the gift part seems you can don't use them as they are useless or any of the gifts you cannot use for that matter I ask for useless gift for FP they said they sent but they never showed just a time waster to me am so over it

Last edited by amanda1955; Jul 14 2023 at 05:00 PM. Reason: another thought
Old Jul 14 2023, 05:10 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
have a suggestion please scrap getting gifts for FP esp for ribbon trees have asked for people to send me some but never got them in the gifts got ever other tree but the ribbon tree and don't know how to ask for more in the gift part seems you can don't use them as they are useless or any of the gifts you cannot use for that matter I ask for useless gift for FP they said they sent but they never showed just a time waster to me am so over it
Hi amanda1955,

Any suggestion you would like to make, please post them in the Suggestions area where the devs look for those. Post in the thread most related to your suggestion. Here's the link to that area: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

In the meantime, if you wanted to request something like a tree or decoration that is on the gift page:
  • if you already had that item on you farm you could click on it and it should have an option to request it as a gift

• or you could exchange a single gift, accept it and then open your gift box and click on the more to request it.

• While the game is still on Facebook those it's possible for gifts to be sent from either Facebook or the Website so if you don't see the gift in the Website then it's worth also checking the Facebook My Requests page as well.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 18 2023, 08:57 AM

Default Farm Pass

I have a problem with Farm Pass. Lately I have been having difficulty completing daily Farm Pass quests. The daily chores require more items than what is given in the facility to complete. This making the FP impossible to complete. Not fun anymore.
Old Jul 18 2023, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Ed View Post
I have a problem with Farm Pass. Lately I have been having difficulty completing daily Farm Pass quests. The daily chores require more items than what is given in the facility to complete. This making the FP impossible to complete. Not fun anymore.

Hi Jungle Ed

I moved your post from Suggestions to Farm Pass thread in Help & Support to be able to answer to you.

Please take in mind, that if the goal is to load xxx products into a facility or service facility and that amount is higher than what you can load then you can post your facilities to be worked by friends.

As soon as a few friends worked them, you can refill that specific facility and product and more points will be added to your daily goal.

I just checked your farm pass goals and you have a daily one to harvest 163 horses. Only 150 horses have been harvested.
Please take in mind that the regular animal buildings can hold up to 250 animals of each type.
Old Jul 18 2023, 10:33 AM

One Daily Goal is to harvest 175 horses. Should be no problem, I have two stables with enough horses ... However, after "harvesting", I am not receiving credit for them The first stable I processed was on my farm 9. Received no credit, so I refreshed and the 132 horses counted. I went to my other stable on farm 4. After harvesting, no credit, so I tried refreshing again ... no change. Did not receive credit for the second "harvest". I refreshed again and ran memcache .. nothing changed. ?? help
Thanks, Bob of Bobville

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs