Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 17 2022, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbu123 View Post
I am well over the 600 points. Now what? Do we have to wait 16 days for more prizes? Thank you, Sharon
Hi Sharon

You have claimed all rewards, free and premium. You can still continue doing the goals if you wish, but to get more rewards you have to wait for this season ends and then we will get a new one.

Please remember that the premium privilages you got will be available till the end of this season.
Old Sep 17 2022, 06:25 PM

how about for the farm pass, you make it so we have to hire someone in the marketplace. this will help both farmers needing to level up and farm pass farmers.
it's hard getting hired. most everyone at the marketplace is looking for work, not hiring and a lot of farmers have a super neighbor that does their work.
I had the "get hired at the marketplace" 4 times and was only hired once. I went there several times each time.
Old Sep 17 2022, 07:40 PM

Will any points over 600 for the season be lost when the season is over? Will any cary over to the new season. If not there isn't much point in doing them after you comploete all the rewards.
Old Sep 17 2022, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
Will any points over 600 for the season be lost when the season is over? Will any cary over to the new season. If not there isn't much point in doing them after you comploete all the rewards.
Hi Redjade,
Nothing carries over from one season to the next. They are not like yor experience points. It is your choice whether you want to continue doing the goals or not once you have reached the 600 points. Any reqward for additional items will continue unti the end of the season, so you are still getting the benefits of those.
Currently there aren't any rewards past the 600. It is actually only a very small percentage that have reached 600 points and gotten all the rewards. What the developers plan on adding or not in the future only they know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2022, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbiteagain View Post
how about for the farm pass, you make it so we have to hire someone in the marketplace. this will help both farmers needing to level up and farm pass farmers.
it's hard getting hired. most everyone at the marketplace is looking for work, not hiring and a lot of farmers have a super neighbor that does their work.
I had the "get hired at the marketplace" 4 times and was only hired once. I went there several times each time.
Hi frostbiteagain,
I moved your post t the News and Announcements thread about the new release as we are keeping all sugestions and posts about the Farm Pass in this thread for this month.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2022, 09:33 PM

What are the Priviledges? Are those only for people who pay?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 17 2022, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
What are the Priviledges? Are those only for people who pay?
Hi Susan,
Those yes are for the ones who buy the farm pass and get the rewards in the top line. When you collect one of the rewards for additional amounts for some functions like harvestingg your animals. Then yu get that privelege foor the rest of the season.
Old Sep 18 2022, 12:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just started doing the "Farm Pass" quests. For the one lasting 12 days it says to "water 205 carnations with the watering can." I planted a bunch of carnations on Farm 25 (couldn't find the bulk planting) and then, using the watering can, watered them. I found over 700 carnations on my farm 21 and watered them with the can (they were at mid-point as to dryness). After doing those farms, I checked the quest and it shows I still need to water 205. Closed out, did memcache and came back - I still need to water 205. These are all carnations as opposed to white carnations. I had a problem yesterday with the sending gifts to X number of friends. I sent gifts in return but apparently those didn't count as it didn't work until I sent from the gift page. So I'm wondering if I'm just not quite understanding what it is the quest is looking for.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 18 2022, 12:42 AM

Default Farm Pass

This morning I went to Farm Pass and the 3 new daily tasks came up, one was to boost 4 trains. I did that and then went back to check they had registered and the 3 tasks refreshed and new ones came up!! This is the second time this has happened to me since they started.

For info only - in case others have the same issue
Old Sep 18 2022, 07:05 AM

Default What is FTown landscaping services in the farm pass?

What is FTown landscaping services in the farm pass? I can not find any info for it.