Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 14 2015, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
Do we know when the new (now many XP points do i need to level up?) levels will post?
Hi goofyshoes

I'm sorry for the delay, but we will add them to the Game guide as soon as we get the information.
Old Dec 14 2015, 03:04 PM

I just want to say thank you for update terrific as always. But I do have a problem almost every time I go to fertilize a farm I freeze up!! Is anyone else having this problem? Merry Christmas and God bless you all.

I posted this once but no reply
Old Dec 14 2015, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
I just want to say thank you for update terrific as always. But I do have a problem almost every time I go to fertilize a farm I freeze up!! Is anyone else having this problem? Merry Christmas and God bless you all.

I posted this once but no reply
Hi auntsusie59

So sorry, we missed your post.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen your farm and check if that helped you.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also be sure your browser is updated and if the problem continues try another browser to check if you get the same issue. Let us know how it goes.
Old Dec 14 2015, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
If you select the watering can to water your flowers, the eye appears, and what you've said is true. However, I don't use the watering can, I use the brown mobile sprinkler. The eye does not appear when I select that tool, the flowers disappear after being watered, and the only way to get them back is to first click on a different tool (like a harvest, plow or sow tool, not the green man) or reload the farm.

When you use the watering can to water flowers and subsequently click on the green man, the flowers that have been watered reappear. The mobile sprinkler should work the same way - i.e., after you've watered the flowers and click on the green man, they should come back. Alternatively, the flowers could simply not disappear when using the mobile sprinkler, since the disappearance of the flowers in this case serves no purpose anyway.
That's what I was thinking too, but maybe the coding is just a lot easier if the disappearance is applied across the board. Anyway, when they fix it so that clicking the green man brings the flowers back, that'll help. At the moment it's a bit of a pain although not a serious one.
Old Dec 14 2015, 06:10 PM

with the new pinecones, does this mean I can't get lumber anymore from my thousands of trees?
Old Dec 14 2015, 06:18 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
with the new pinecones, does this mean I can't get lumber anymore from my thousands of trees?
Hi Majik Merlin,

There are 3 Pine trees. The regular size Pine tree and the Big Pine trees are chopped and what you get pine logs from. The Small Pine tree is harvested and you get Pine cones from those.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 14 2015, 06:29 PM

About flowers disappearing - Raul said "When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear." I think this must mean when watering flowers with any of the flower tools. Right?
Old Dec 14 2015, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
About flowers disappearing - Raul said "When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear." I think this must mean when watering flowers with any of the flower tools. Right?
Hi NJones277

Yes, you are correct, but it is specially usefu for those who use the watering can.
Old Dec 15 2015, 02:17 AM

I seem to be having a problem this morning. When I logged on and went to send gifts the pop up window did not show up with the names to click on, tried twice. Then when I went to post my ingredient requests, I clicked the x to choose one and nothing happened, closed out the fac manager, opened again and tried again, nothing. Afraid to try again as you only get 3 per 12 hrs! I just went to accept gifts, did then the send back to all did not work, nothing happened When I click it, it actually freezes the game and I have to reload.

Last edited by AlyceAnn; Dec 15 2015 at 02:27 AM.
Old Dec 15 2015, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
I seem to be having a problem this morning. When I logged on and went to send gifts the pop up window did not show up with the names to click on, tried twice. Then when I went to post my ingredient requests, I clicked the x to choose one and nothing happened, closed out the fac manager, opened again and tried again, nothing. Afraid to try again as you only get 3 per 12 hrs! I just went to accept gifts, did then the send back to all did not work, nothing happened When I click it, it actually freezes the game and I have to reload.

Hi AlyceAnn

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen the farm and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, which browser are you using? is your browser updated? have you tried another browser to check if you have the same problems? Thank you!
Closed Thread