Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 04 2015, 03:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
My touchscreen went out again. I also had problems with my keyboard on other apps. I checked again to make sure the drivers were all to date and noticed they were all for Windows 8.1 and nothing for Windows 10. I checked further and found my computer manufacturer will not be making my computer model compatible with Windows 10. So I had to roll back to Windows 8.1 and now no problems. Now I am apologizing for not listening to you Taz when you said it had to be something else other than FT. Some computers may meet the requirements of Windows 10, but not work with it because the computer manufacturer refuses to update the drivers.
Hi David,
At least you figured out the problem. This is one reason why I will not upgrade any of my computers to Windows 10. When I buy a new computer that is Win 10 ready then I will take it, but not until then.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2015, 05:42 PM

Since this last upgrade, I cannot turn off/toggle the sound. Even tho it shows red/off, it plays....and plays....and plays..I've rebooted,toggled off, toggled on... to no avail.

HELP!
Old Aug 04 2015, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Since this last upgrade, I cannot turn off/toggle the sound. Even tho it shows red/off, it plays....and plays....and plays..I've rebooted,toggled off, toggled on... to no avail.

HELP!
Hi Majik Merlin

Please hover your mouse on speakers icon and a second icon will dropp down. Both icons need to be red.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 04 2015 at 06:01 PM.
Old Aug 05 2015, 01:15 AM

I see they are working on the super neighbor using the red or orange sprinkler as it sometimes show the farm was irrigated but when going into my farm after my super neighbor has h/p and planted the crops are not irrigated which then I have to do anyway, yet the coins are being taken out twice, once when they irrigate and show's that they irrigated while they are in the farms and again when I have to go in and irrigate my farms AGAIN, after the super neighbor has left. That's 2000 coins each farm x 18 cropped farms.. that's a lot of coins to be lost.. I have had this happen since the updates so I have lost A LOT of coins....but other than that I am enjoying our new updates ..thank you .. Love FT..
Old Aug 05 2015, 08:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirdcat View Post
I see they are working on the super neighbor using the red or orange sprinkler as it sometimes show the farm was irrigated but when going into my farm after my super neighbor has h/p and planted the crops are not irrigated which then I have to do anyway, yet the coins are being taken out twice, once when they irrigate and show's that they irrigated while they are in the farms and again when I have to go in and irrigate my farms AGAIN, after the super neighbor has left. That's 2000 coins each farm x 18 cropped farms.. that's a lot of coins to be lost.. I have had this happen since the updates so I have lost A LOT of coins....but other than that I am enjoying our new updates ..thank you .. Love FT..
Hi tbirdcat,
The developers are working on the problem. You could ask your super neighbor to not irrigate until they have it fixed as all they are doing when they irrigate is watering the flowers. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2015, 09:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
wondering why some people are bothering to play ft now, they seem to want Super Neighbors to do all the work for them... just commenting..lol
Have to agree with you there Rae.
Old Aug 05 2015, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Majik Merlin

Please hover your mouse on speakers icon and a second icon will dropp down. Both icons need to be red.

Well when the heck did that happen and for heavens sake, WHY? Got it fixed now, thanks...but again...why?
Old Aug 05 2015, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Well when the heck did that happen and for heavens sake, WHY? Got it fixed now, thanks...but again...why?
Hi Majik Merlin,
It happened when they added the shortcuts and needed the room in the bar for those. They used to be two separate boxes up there before.
Old Aug 06 2015, 09:42 AM

I am wondering why with the latest enhancements of the gift box, why plants and ingredients can be sent straight to storage , but the animals cannot.
Old Aug 06 2015, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I am wondering why with the latest enhancements of the gift box, why plants and ingredients can be sent straight to storage , but the animals cannot.
Hi Mcdaddie,
Animals are sent to the applicable animal shed instead of storage, because that is where they are used.
Closed Thread