Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2012, 10:35 AM
Account Not Linked

The dim out does save time but something they did yesterday screwed the game up real bad. It takes forever now to work crops because it takes 1 second for every click of the mouse working crops. It was bad enough before having to wait for a slow avatar but now the clicker is screwed up, too.
Old Nov 07 2012, 10:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

have they fixed the problem yet?
Old Nov 07 2012, 11:57 AM

Thumbs down Current problem with plowing, planting harvesting

Fix the game or give me my hundreds of dollars back. I can sit and look at the tv the same as i can "look' at my farms. You won't even give us an official comment. Farmtown has picked up a lot of new players in the past year because of being such a friendly game and lots to do, but i am very disappointed in the nonacknowledgement of these problems.
Old Nov 07 2012, 12:09 PM

Again no 1 listening the game is so slow you cant play it. Come on fix it
Old Nov 07 2012, 12:13 PM

Send a message via MSN to carol0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doolittle View Post
When I'm signed in here the posting rules at the bottom left of this page say I may not post new threads. Does anyone know why that is?
Ron, look at the top right and see if it says Welcome, Ron or whatever you set for your name. if it says sign in.... then sign in... and you should be able to post.
Old Nov 07 2012, 02:35 PM
Account Not Linked

I haven't had any more problems than usual. I do feel a avatar hesitation when planting crops. But I wasn't going to say anything because things have done worse.OH I am on WD 3 as always it seems. I may not get as many issues because I don't have huge area's planted nor do I layer.And Raul I have enjoyed every dollar I have spent. Thank You
Old Nov 07 2012, 02:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I haven't had any more problems than usual. I do feel a avatar hesitation when planting crops. But I wasn't going to say anything because things have done worse.OH I am on WD 3 as always it seems. I may not get as many issues because I don't have huge area's planted nor do I layer.And Raul I have enjoyed every dollar I have spent. Thank You
And my finger clicked the wrong key..WF 3 I don't think it has ever changed to a different one for me
Old Nov 07 2012, 02:59 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hello Everyone,
Thank you for all the information supplied so far on issues with slowness.

The devs have requested more information......

Could you all let us know if you are using the "Dim out Non Relevant Items for Tools" and if you are could you try turning that feature off and see if it makes a difference. Please let us know if it does improve things for you.

Please post your information in the following thread.............
Game Running Slow

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 07 2012, 04:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
You need to keep the older tools in case you sell or lose the higher tools, so that they can be purchased again. So if you have the 6x6 harvester and you sell your 4x4 and 5x5, then you accidentally sell your 6x6 and the support team is nice and refund your FC to purchase another 6x6, you would have to purchase the 4x4, 5x5, and then the 6x6 again, if you have the old ones on a farm somewhere as decorations, then to purchase the 6x6 again all you would have to do is put the 4x4 and 5x5 back into storage. I have only my basic tools in storage that I need to be able to use, everything else is on my farms as decorations, which includes older tools, all of my start all, and store all tools.
Now that is an idea, thanks.. will do that..
Old Nov 07 2012, 04:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Known Issues

- Game is very slow since Nov 5th for many people, we are currently working on it.

- We just went back to the version before Monday (but with the thanksgiving items added). Please provide feedback if your slowing issues have improved or not. Notice the Hiding Seasonal items bug is still present in this version.
Working again for me. Thanks Raul.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread