Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 22 2011, 04:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
How do the service facilities take twice as long to empty then the regular facilities. They take me the same amount of time which is one click and that is it.
Yes JAS I realise it is one click as I too have been playing this a long time! but the problem being on my laptop, which is new, when I click.. it freezes on average over 5 seconds before it clears the stock and I can continue... the normal facilities do not do this, they clear immediately. I am not the only one it happens to, so I dread getting a whole run of them to clear!
Old Sep 22 2011, 04:29 AM

Question Wondering!

The game put me back to "Factory Boss" which I passed several levels ago, and although the counter is working, the bar graph isn't and it's no longer leveling up, so it's not giving me my +1 bonus Farmcash! It's been like this for a while, are they going to correct it soon?
Old Sep 22 2011, 04:38 AM

Thumbs down FC-for tiny bits :-(

Funny to see that Zynga re-released it`s Mafia Wars game. Would be great if the FT-devellopers would also try a new beginning with FT one day when they make changes that really change the game. Anyway...

The update is not bad, as there are new tools. Once I stopped playing FT because I had to click all day long. Tools make the game more easy. It takes me 1 1/2 h each day to work on the farm,... that sucks. Wish there would be a one-click-produce in all-facility-buttom just like the red fork lifter.

I think that the addition of new facilities brings a problem: my wife once played FT. Then she stopped with me. While I returned she looked at FT and said: I won`t start playing this game anymore as it seems to complicated. Actually if you know the game, then you see that it is not complicated but for new players it is, at least it seems so. When adding more facilities new players don`t even start. Not good.

FC: well I understand that FC is necessary BUT this game is absolutely not playable without FC items. Further the devellopers should think about the FC-prices. One tool costs in real cash 5,6 dollars (35FC). Well, I would buy FC if I really would have an advantage in the way that the prices would be half as much as they are now. I would buy 250 FC for 40 US$ if a tool or whatever would cost 15 FC so that the relation to what I recieve would be ok. But with these prices I really think about of not buying the stuff at all.

Of course there will be one day a one-click-cash-out-all service facility tool... for 40 FC as I assume. Come on devellopers instead of selling us tool per tool create something really new for this game which makes me buying FC. But this: tools for only few facilities to high prices you really spoil your customers. Create something really new and take therefore FC, but don`t give us tiny bits for high prices!
Old Sep 22 2011, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelsjim View Post
The game put me back to "Factory Boss" which I passed several levels ago, and although the counter is working, the bar graph isn't and it's no longer leveling up, so it's not giving me my +1 bonus Farmcash! It's been like this for a while, are they going to correct it soon?
I have the same prob .... bargraph isn't working and so there is no level up anymore !!!
Old Sep 22 2011, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyshpountz View Post
I have the same prob .... bargraph isn't working and so there is no level up anymore !!!
Hi, what level are you on ?
Old Sep 22 2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyshpountz View Post
This seems to be a problem after the 1 Billion XP mark I have 1 neighbour who still shows to be on level 235 even though she is way higher then that.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 22 2011, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelsjim View Post
Factory Boss is the current highest level name which is what level 260 is.

at present there is no higher levels

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 22 2011, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
This seems to be a problem after the 1 Billion XP mark I have 1 neighbour who still shows to be on level 235 even though she is way higher then that.
After 2 years of playing, I have 15+bilion exp points. And I do have most factories and I do not play 24/7. I guess to reach 10 times that number, I will have to play 10x as long or as much,

or........

raise an eyebrow as to how that many points could be accumulated in the time span of this game. I do know that if a puter-guru has the right equipment and "proxie" programs and hardware, that each click is work many many times the result.....

but really, where is the "fun" in that, much less, where is the license to then wonder why numbers don't add up?

Old Sep 22 2011, 11:32 AM

Thumbs up Thanks!

I enjoyed the way this update was kinda sneaked in on us.

I have some of the tools that help load up my facilities faster, but not all of them.

I would like to see a tool that loads the flower facility faster, the flower facility takes a lot of clicking. I am hoping it will be a stand a lone tool in case I do not have the other facilities it helps fill. I wouldn't mind seeing some other stand a lone tools for quickly filling facilities, sometimes I think I am wasting FC when I buy a tool that quickly fills six facilities but I only own three of them. Just a suggestion. Say $5.00 to $7.00 cash for a stand alone.
Old Sep 22 2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
You read my mind. I used to be able to keep up but now I'm over $3-400.00 behind. Where am I going to get that kind of money on S.S.? I wasn't even trying to keep up on tools just facilities and spent over $200.00 on them then another $50 or $60 just on tools (one with upgrades to harvest and plow) and I still seed with a 3x3. That doesn't include the forklift, drive threw, or any of the other tools you need to play this game in under 5 hours a day. I have none of those. I quit filling facilities more then once every week or so, quit buying them, quit planting and harvesting. Slowly getting to the point when I see no reason to harvest animals , fish or trees. I can see why people who love this game are actually leaving it. I still decorate but how often do you really need to rearrange your trees? I can't find any way to earn those face book credits to buy farm cash. I'm already getting hounded to death from insurance companies from doing a survey, I already have Netflix and I refuse to sign up for a credit card. That leaves cash and that's hard to come by now. Maybe it's time to retire.
I would love to fill out credit card info just to get FC but it does not even show up when I click earn cash, there are no offers whatsoever to buy or get free, my bother gets them all the time and earns FC, why is it not showing up on mine? Do I need to do something? I am at the top level and can't get anymore unless I buy them which I will not do
Closed Thread