Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 02 2015, 03:05 AM

thanks for the updates and happy with all the info.
Old Aug 02 2015, 07:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile Items stored per neighbor

I would like to know if the number of items allowed in storage per neighbor can be increased from 15 to 50. Is there someway to enlarge our storage, if it's not possible to add more items to our storage, maybe a new storage box can be created so we can add additional items (box holding 100, or 200 items). I need more space because, when I redesign my farms, I sometimes have to add trees, or flwrs or items to the storage, move things around & then re-add the stored trees & items back to the farms.

ps: How do I change the Getting Started (Level 1) just below my name knolan? It's been there since 3/27/09, hehe. I think I've passed the getting started stage. If it could just be removed, it's not necessary to be there is it?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 02 2015, 08:13 AM

My super neighbor and I both have the purple sprinkler, but when we irrigate each others farms, all appears normal, we get the message that says "you just irrigated x farms" but in fact they are NOT irrigated
Old Aug 02 2015, 08:14 AM

Smile Thanks for Ore Car and increase in Train Deliverables

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Thank You Thank You Thank You
Especially for 6 and 7
You could have increased the Long Bulkhead Car as we will probably still short those metal sheets.

ut thanks again for this months upgrades.

Regards,
Dale O

Old Aug 02 2015, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I would like to know if the number of items allowed in storage per neighbor can be increased from 15 to 50. Is there someway to enlarge our storage, if it's not possible to add more items to our storage, maybe a new storage box can be created so we can add additional items (box holding 100, or 200 items). I need more space because, when I redesign my farms, I sometimes have to add trees, or flwrs or items to the storage, move things around & then re-add the stored trees & items back to the farms.

ps: How do I change the Getting Started (Level 1) just below my name knolan? It's been there since 3/27/09, hehe. I think I've passed the getting started stage. If it could just be removed, it's not necessary to be there is it?
Hi knolan,
If you wish to make suggestions please put them in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggetion.
You can't change the Level 1 as that is from the automatic linking to your farms which does not work. There isn't any way to remove it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2015, 09:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirwin View Post
My super neighbor and I both have the purple sprinkler, but when we irrigate each others farms, all appears normal, we get the message that says "you just irrigated x farms" but in fact they are NOT irrigated
Hi Mirwin,
The developers are still working on the irrigation problem. Please be patient and they will get it fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2015, 10:53 AM

4. Other Super Neighbours Improvements:

a) If the owner of the farm owns a Manure Spreader or a Mobile Sprinkler you will be able to use them after you finish planting.

My Super Neighbor is not able to irrigate my farm. He either gets a message that there is nothing to water or the farm can only be done once a day. If I go to the farm I can irrigate it just fine. I have the green tool my neighbor doesn't have one other than the default brown one. Is that what the issue is?
Old Aug 02 2015, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
4. Other Super Neighbours Improvements:

a) If the owner of the farm owns a Manure Spreader or a Mobile Sprinkler you will be able to use them after you finish planting.

My Super Neighbor is not able to irrigate my farm. He either gets a message that there is nothing to water or the farm can only be done once a day. If I go to the farm I can irrigate it just fine. I have the green tool my neighbor doesn't have one other than the default brown one. Is that what the issue is?

Hi Docperk

There are some problems with the sprinklers, the developers are aware of this and working to fix the issues as soon as possible
Old Aug 02 2015, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirwin View Post
I was getting that but it just worked OK - can only irrigate one farm at a time but Im happy with that.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 02 2015, 01:52 PM

Default Currently my avatar is doesn't have a head

Not sure what is going on but my avatar is very large and doesn't have a head. When I enter another farm to work their avatar also is large with no head. When I go to the market it is about 1/2 and 1/2 some normal some not.
Closed Thread