Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 05 2021, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpsher View Post
Morning
For about a week and a half I can't use my seeder and now my harverster without having to buy more . EVERY single day I play!!!!! Please help
Hi harpsher

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Your tools are on your farms, please click in every tool and send them to your storage.
When you have the tools in your storage, then you can use them from the yellow tool box. Once they are in your storage you can move them from the tool box to shortcuts.

To know how to put tools as shortcuts from your tool box, follow the instructions given in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6303490
Old Jul 06 2021, 02:50 AM

IM very upset, I use to have fuel up in the hundred thousands everytime I filled up. Now Im lucky to get 13,244 and that doesnt even harvest a whole farm. I just put that in my fuel tank cause that is all that was offered and I do not understand thatt. and Im down to 2,099 right now. what has happen and what is goign on. please look this over and ifi x it. I can t farm like this.
Old Jul 06 2021, 06:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaLinda View Post
IM very upset, I use to have fuel up in the hundred thousands everytime I filled up. Now Im lucky to get 13,244 and that doesnt even harvest a whole farm. I just put that in my fuel tank cause that is all that was offered and I do not understand thatt. and Im down to 2,099 right now. what has happen and what is goign on. please look this over and ifi x it. I can t farm like this.
Hi OrcaLinda,

I have moved your post to help and support for tools and fuel as your post is not about the latest release.

You are getting less fuel when you refuel because you have less fuel tanks in storage than you have had the previous times you have refueled.
If you are running out of fuel faster then you were previously then you are using more fuel than you have done in the past.

There were some months where fuel was suspended so you would have not been using fuel during that time and your supply would have been building up as it wasn't getting used back then.

If you have been adding anything to your farms and any that you have upgraded then you will be using more fuel just for your farms. More features have been added back to the game which also use fuel like the ships and trains.

We can see that you like to work for other farmers. Please check the hiring window before accepting a job and see what it tells you about fuel usage. If you are using your fuel at any time during a job then that will be where some of your fuel is getting used up. If your fuel is being used and the farms you are working for other have a considerable amount on them then you will be using even more fuel for those than farms with less on them.

The fastest way to get fuel is for you to exchange gifts for them and when you have gifts of Fuel Tanks in your gift box, click the more on one of them and post the request to Facebook so that any friends that may have forgotten to send you a gift today know that you need them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 07 2021, 04:45 AM

Default missing facility

I purchased Turbo Table and Chairs Facility, but cannot find it - either on my farms or in storage. When I go into the Store, it is showing 'duplicate' which means I have purchased it previously.

WHERE CAN I FIND MY TURBO TABLE AND CHAIRS FACILITY?
Old Jul 07 2021, 05:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnne07 View Post
I purchased Turbo Table and Chairs Facility, but cannot find it - either on my farms or in storage. When I go into the Store, it is showing 'duplicate' which means I have purchased it previously.

WHERE CAN I FIND MY TURBO TABLE AND CHAIRS FACILITY?
Hi JoAnne07,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools because The Tables and Chairs is not a Facility it's a Tool that helps you start all batches faster in some facilities.

It's in your Item Storage which is where it needs to be for it to work.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 08 2021, 12:46 PM

Default fuel!

Hi I wonder if someone can please check my fuel. I did facs today and checked my fuel afterwards. I believe the last time I checked at the fuel station I had nearly 100 million, today I have 49 million. Thank you in advance. Tina.
Old Jul 08 2021, 12:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Hi I wonder if someone can please check my fuel. I did facs today and checked my fuel afterwards. I believe the last time I checked at the fuel station I had nearly 100 million, today I have 49 million. Thank you in advance. Tina.
Hi Tina,
All I see in your storage is enough for 49 million. You don't have the gas station so nothing is using the fuel tanks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2021, 01:34 PM

Hi Taz. Yes, I see what you are saying but I know I had nearly 100m when I checked a few days ago. Best thing maybe is keep an eye on it and if it goes down again, I shall let you know. Thanks Tina.
Old Jul 08 2021, 02:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Hi Taz. Yes, I see what you are saying but I know I had nearly 100m when I checked a few days ago. Best thing maybe is keep an eye on it and if it goes down again, I shall let you know. Thanks Tina.
Hi Tina,
You do not have the gas station so the only way it would go down is if you sell some of the fuel tanks.
We would not see if you sell any. We do see when you refuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2021, 03:43 PM

Hi, I know the purple hand was tweeked and was working like it use to, but it seems mine isn't any longer. I am unable to add water around the edges of my farm that have a few facs, 9x plow, and w2w trees. I use to be able to do that. I have read other posts, and it seems that we use to always have to have at least an open area - the size of a pine tree - in order to place a new item. I never saw that before, but okay. So, my question is, if that's true, how was I able to 9x my farm with 13,924 plots and add 14,400 trees on top of it? Hardly room for a pine tree. But, I did both of those at the same time - is that the secret with HTML? I never had the problem in Flash - and I was never a fan of Flash - but my purple hand sure worked a lot better back then. Thanks

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity