Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02 2021, 02:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgar View Post
Taz, I uninstalled the adblocker and closed by browser and restarted my computer and I still am unable to go into the new version. I don't know what else I can try!
Hi Sandgar,
Only other thing I can suggest is to try a different browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2021, 03:45 PM

I think this will be great when it's all said and done. Right now I notice the red harvest, plow and sow tool isn't there and I can't change the name of farms. I'm sure these will come sooner or later but that's what I've noticed. Thanks for creating and maintaining such a great game. I've been playing for a long long time.
Old Jan 02 2021, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
I think this will be great when it's all said and done. Right now I notice the red harvest, plow and sow tool isn't there and I can't change the name of farms. I'm sure these will come sooner or later but that's what I've noticed. Thanks for creating and maintaining such a great game. I've been playing for a long long time.
Hi Granny T

The arrows and the mouse wheel work a little different in HTML5, but you can try to hover the mouse on a tool and then click left mouse button to drag that column up and down. See if that helps you to find those tools.

Changing names for the farms will come in a time.
Old Jan 02 2021, 04:03 PM

Hi Taz, I tried a new browser (Opera) and the same things happens when I try to use the new version. Starts with the black screen and the box and fill line.....then it goes to the grey screen, although with the new browser it doesn't have the sad face on it. I don't know if this means anything but here is what is in the address bar when I try to use the new version: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?build=17
Old Jan 02 2021, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgar View Post
Hi Taz, I tried a new browser (Opera) and the same things happens when I try to use the new version. Starts with the black screen and the box and fill line.....then it goes to the grey screen, although with the new browser it doesn't have the sad face on it. I don't know if this means anything but here is what is in the address bar when I try to use the new version: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?build=17
Hi Sandgar,
That is the same address we all have. It is the generic address like the one for the Flash version.
Try when you open your Flash version going to your preferences and uncheck all the "Show" items. Close your Flash farms and then reopen and go to the HTML version to see if it will complete the loading.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2021, 04:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Please look

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?build=17
My Farm has lots of things that wont work. it wont, let looks like it is for phones not my Computer .
any thing I can do?
Old Jan 02 2021, 04:34 PM

Just LESS than two days ago this thread was started.

Hundreds of posts later, and we still have the best and most patient Mods ever.... probably more than we deserve.

THANK YOU MODS.... YOU'RE THE BEST
Old Jan 02 2021, 04:35 PM

Brave is a Chrome type browser, I imagine akin to what Waterfox is to Firefox? That is why i thought it would work. I really dislike Edge. . .but if it is my only option for the 2nd account I manage I may have to hold the nose and try it,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
As we are not familiar with either of those the only thing I can suggest is to try clearing the browser cache in Brave and try again. It will be slow loading the first time because it has to load all the graphics.
This is a completely different platform for the game, so Edge may work just fine. It can't hurt to try and see if it does.
Old Jan 02 2021, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfm View Post
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?build=17
My Farm has lots of things that wont work. it wont, let looks like it is for phones not my Computer .
any thing I can do?
hi amfm,
Please read the first post of this thread. Many things have not been added back in yet. The developers will be working to add in those missing items over the next few weeks.
Old Jan 02 2021, 05:49 PM

Unhappy Missing Market - Missing Flag and Animals

I can not sell any of my crops. How can I continue to buy seeds if I can't sell my crops because there is no Market? My American flag is missing. The few animals I had are missing.

In addition, all of my friends are gone... Game is really messed up.

I am using the HTML5 version that you just switched to. What a mess..
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl