Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 09:35 AM

If Adobe does what it says, we'll be unable to use the Flash version beginning tomorrow. So sad! I'm currently first in this week's NCC and even though I will have enough coop quests for 2 FC before then, I don't think my timer runs out until late tomorrow night sometimes, so that one is dicey, too.

Oh well. Eager to see how much the developers may have accomplished by tomorrow - thinking they'll release a newer HTML version if they have it so maybe it will have a BIT more than it has not. But I get it if they don't have a newer version yet. I'm not grumpy about any of this - just sad.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 11 2021, 04:45 PM

my game won't load
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raelene carlyon View Post
my game won't load
Hi realene carlyon

If your game is not loading in the HTML5 new version, please go to the following link and follow the instructions given at the botton of that thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

You will see in red that the test is only for users who cant load the farm in the new version.

If your game is not loading in flash, then probably your browser blocked flash and you can only play using html5 version.
Old Jan 11 2021, 09:03 PM

Default Tool box icon mostly covered by FB game sidebar

It has a red circle that I can barely see. and there is nothing I can see that it could be referring me to do?
Old Jan 11 2021, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
It has a red circle that I can barely see. and there is nothing I can see that it could be referring me to do?
Hi John,
The red circle is there for the trains and ships as it was in the Flash version, but with ships and trains not working in the HTML yet so doesn't mean anything right now. You can still click on the toolbox to open it.

If the Facebook sidebar is covering it try setting page zoom to 100% to correct that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:32 AM

Hello Farmers While using Flash, I refreshed my farm a few minutes after midnight, Jan 12, and Facebook, Browser, or Slashkey pulled the plug on FLASH. i guess it's time to migrate for me now. The new vrsion loads fine for me. Looking forward to what the devs release to us first. Kudos to all the hard workers and you poor Moderators.
Old Jan 12 2021, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passngas@mediacombb.net View Post
Hello Farmers While using Flash, I refreshed my farm a few minutes after midnight, Jan 12, and Facebook, Browser, or Slashkey pulled the plug on FLASH. i guess it's time to migrate for me now. The new vrsion loads fine for me. Looking forward to what the devs release to us first. Kudos to all the hard workers and you poor Moderators.
Yep. Mine's gone now, too. Rats. I was hoping there would be a way around it! There's going to be a lot to relearn. I just went to the new one - decided I may as well plant - and then remembered that, since I don't have the - what's it called? That purple irrigation tool? That I'm now going to have to be careful that I can be around to harvest things when they're ready. I had forgotten all about needing to do that!

Oh well - it is TONS faster for me. This will be a true delight when it's all finished. Miss the old - but so glad we have the new.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:33 AM

same here
Also cannot click on map to visit market so can not hire anyone or get hired.
Really frustrating especially as we cant go anywhere due to covid, this is one of the things that keeps me going, played for years, 1136089690. would really appreciate this getting sorted as quickly as possible.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Hi guys, I wrote this the other day that my fuel is still being consumed, quoting from your help page is this
"As there is no facility functionality yet for you to produce fuel, we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities."
My fuel is still being consumed - are you able to help please, many thanks for all that you do for us who are rather confined to stay safe

ID 1667790253

Last edited by kejusa; Jan 12 2021 at 05:41 AM. Reason: to add ID number
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:47 AM

thank you to everybody for working so hard to get as much as possible done before flash died, those people who are worried about how much longer before everything is back to normal should remember this game has been developed since 2009 and then it was a basic game , looking forward to when everything is back in place but until then will play the game as it is THANK YOU DEVELOPERS and THANK YOU MODERATORS for your patience
Closed Thread