Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 21 2022, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frefrump View Post
My animals on every farm are stuck on a move/use screen. I can not harvest any of them. I can move them to and from storage but after the move they are only use/move resources, no product harvest option on the screen.
Hi frfrump,

Working Animals that are not in their animal buildings will be harvested at the same time as you harvest the the animal buildings on that farm. You can not harvest them individually by clicking on the animal.

If you have the animal harvester tools and think that you are not getting the correct amount when using the Harvest All at the top of the Facility Manager, make sure that the Facility Manager is set to All Facilities, All Farms and temporarily remove the check marks for Regular Facilities and Service Facilities and then click the green check mark to save that change. Then scroll down all the animal buildings and see if any animal buildings have not been harvested or have a time showing until they can be done. If any are not showing harvested, go to those farms and see if you made them a Quest Farm. If you did then that's why they were not harvested, you will either need to change the setting if you no longer want to save any animals from being harvested for Quest purposes. If you do want to save those for Quest purposes you will need to harvest those animal buildings one at a time.

When you are done checking on that remember to change the Facility Manger again and put the check marks back to show your Regular Facilities and Service Facilities, then click the green check mark to save that change.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey