Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 26 2016, 04:57 PM

Default my ship in a port with no response from neighbor...18hrs now

Is there a way to skip a port with my ship if the neighbor doesn't get online within a certain time period? I'm going to run out of days, lol...
Old Dec 26 2016, 04:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

sorry Marymarcele, if I jumped the gun, as your post was not there when I started typing.. OOPS.. just got out of bed, have not had my coffee yet!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 26 2016, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseigi View Post
hi how do i launch ships .. i am not sure how to do it on farm town
Hi senseigi

You go to the store and under Trains/Ships, you purchase a ship or all of them if you want. You can only have one of each color and can only dispatch one every 24 hours.

You click on your ship, click in Show ship details and you will be able to prepear the amount of containers you want. When they are loaded, one at a time, you click in Dispatch Ship button, and it is done.
Old Dec 26 2016, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Anne View Post
Is there a way to skip a port with my ship if the neighbor doesn't get online within a certain time period? I'm going to run out of days, lol...
I'm sorry but no, you cant. Have you tried to message them?

The developers will make some changes in the near future about the time a ship is stuck in a port.
Old Dec 26 2016, 05:54 PM

I clicked one last container before leaving for Christmas Day services, and when I got home went to dispatch my 2nd ship. But it called 5am to 11am the SAME DAY "more than 24 hours" and erased all the work I did. Then today it called 7:30am to 6pm the SAME DAY "more than 24 hours" and erased everything I did this morning even though it has been at least 2 days since I dispatched my first ship and I had ALREADY dispatched the 2nd before I left for the clearance sales at the mall.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 26 2016, 06:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I clicked one last container before leaving for Christmas Day services, and when I got home went to dispatch my 2nd ship. But it called 5am to 11am the SAME DAY "more than 24 hours" and erased all the work I did. Then today it called 7:30am to 6pm the SAME DAY "more than 24 hours" and erased everything I did this morning even though it has been at least 2 days since I dispatched my first ship and I had ALREADY dispatched the 2nd before I left for the clearance sales at the mall.
Hi Qivis,
Your post about this you had put in Suggestions was moved to the Help & Support thread about the Cargo Ships and answered. Please check there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 26 2016, 06:33 PM

Thank you for the ships i love them.. having no issues with them
Old Dec 26 2016, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
According to the main forum page it WAS the the thread about Cargo ships, but now that thread I cannot find!
Hi Qivis,
Here is a link to the Help & Support thread about the cargo ships:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626490
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 26 2016, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
Here is a link to the Help & Support thread about the cargo ships:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626490
Okay. I deleted my post saying I could not find it and now that post magically reappeared?

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 26 2016, 08:38 PM

Thanks Marymarcel. I've messaged the two friends that asked me to load their ships, but haven't heard back from them. It would be nice to know that you loaded a ship for someone even though they're not your neighbor. As for clearing memcache, I do that after I work 4 farms, so it's getting cleared a lot. Doesn't seem to have an affect on the ships. Still have 2 stuck for almost 2 days. The people are my neighbors, and I know one of them has been playing today, but didn't load my ship. Making our own itinerary will be nice. And the forward after 12 hours will be great.

I think giving some product to the people who forward your ships should be considered. It would make them more likely to load and forward if they don't have ships.

Hope you and the rest of the moderators, and the devs, all had a good Christmas. You've been busy throughout. We all appreciate all the work you guys do.
Closed Thread