Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 01 2023, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolfie1 View Post
The ones that give me the issues are Neighbors acquired using the website FarmTown. They show up fine in all the Managers as Neighbors and we have no problems with Ships.

Why is this?
Hi Wolfie,
I have a couple that are neighbors added through the website and I have not had any problems boosting their trains. Are you trying to boost them through the website or through Facebook? If you are trying to boost them through the Facebook version then that would be why you are getting that problem. They would have to be boosted only through the website.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2023, 01:46 PM

Default Cannot Work Farmers Facilities All At Once

I am not sure where to post this and am growing more frustrated as time goes by and I keep trying without success. Here goes: I have all of the tools and trains etc to work my neighbors etc facilities with one click, not having to go to each farm to work them individually. But now since yesterday, I cannot work on anyones facilities unless I click on each farm. I don't have time for that. I have done the Memcashe multiple times, cleared my history on my computer closed out my computer, and left it off for 15 minutes, nothing seems to work. Please, will someone please help me? I never use the forum so I am sorry if I send it to the wrong topic. I just want help. Thank you in advance.
Old Jul 01 2023, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodan1133 View Post
I am not sure where to post this and am growing more frustrated as time goes by and I keep trying without success. Here goes: I have all of the tools and trains etc to work my neighbors etc facilities with one click, not having to go to each farm to work them individually. But now since yesterday, I cannot work on anyones facilities unless I click on each farm. I don't have time for that. I have done the Memcashe multiple times, cleared my history on my computer closed out my computer, and left it off for 15 minutes, nothing seems to work. Please, will someone please help me? I never use the forum so I am sorry if I send it to the wrong topic. I just want help. Thank you in advance.
Hi rhodan

Your post was moved and answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post6552378

I will move these posts to that thread shortly.

When you post we usually move the posts to official threads, so in the future, if you cant find your post and the possible responses, you can follow the instructions given in this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Jul 01 2023, 03:13 PM

Default Thank you for your reply

I am not sure how to reply but hope this will work: Why would my trains be off if they have been this way for years? Also, when I look at them all of them are yellow when I hover over them. I am not sure about the 10 hour window you speak of, I show them done 1 hours 22minutes at 3:12pm CST. So can you tell me please if it is okay to unload in that time period and then try to hook them up again even though it appears to me to be hooked up? Honestly, I don't know what to do with this and don't want to mess them up. Thank you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Rhodan,
I moved your post to the thread about freight trains.
I have checked your trains and the problem is that your train on farm 9 is not connected correctly. It is showing only 6 cars are dispatched instead of the 15. Your train on 10 is ok. And the rest of your trains do not have 10 cars.
For the train on farm 9 it will return in 10 hours. At that time you need to unload it, but do not dispatch it. Then all the cars past the first 6 will need to be reconnected. Be sure you do not use the green or purple hand to connect them as that can place them incorrectly.
As you have 15 cars on that train and more than you need on the train on 10, I would suggest that you move some of the cars from those 2 trains to the other trains you have as they return. That way you can have more than 2 trains with 10 cars so if something happens in the future you will not lose the facility working capability. Also if you have at least 3 trains with 10 cars or more you would get the mayors bonus when you unload them. Just make sure the cars you move to other trains are not duplicates of the ones they already have.
Old Jul 01 2023, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I am not sure how to reply but hope this will work: Why would my trains be off if they have been this way for years? Also, when I look at them all of them are yellow when I hover over them. I am not sure about the 10 hour window you speak of, I show them done 1 hours 22minutes at 3:12pm CST. So can you tell me please if it is okay to unload in that time period and then try to hook them up again even though it appears to me to be hooked up? Honestly, I don't know what to do with this and don't want to mess them up. Thank you again.
Hi Rhodan,
When you look at the trains by hovering over them you do not get the true picture. Click on the train engine and go to the train status and you will see there are onlky 6 cars actually attached and dispatched. Those cars will also show the time before the train returns.

I can't tell you why the cars are no long connected, but we have seen this several times since the start of the website.

Whenever you can actually unload the train then you can work on it from that point. Do not depend on just hovering over them. Reconnect them then check the cars in the train engine and see which ones and howmany are showing in white in the Freight cars tab. The ones faded out are the ones not connected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2023, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Wolfie,
I have a couple that are neighbors added through the website and I have not had any problems boosting their trains. Are you trying to boost them through the website or through Facebook? If you are trying to boost them through the Facebook version then that would be why you are getting that problem. They would have to be boosted only through the website.
All of us are having the problems boosting through the website for Neighbors acquired through the website.

Is this a problem with the Odin Serializer again? That always seems to break.
Old Jul 01 2023, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolfie1 View Post
All of us are having the problems boosting through the website for Neighbors acquired through the website.

Is this a problem with the Odin Serializer again? That always seems to break.
Hi Wolfie,
All I know is that we can not duplicate this. I have both neighbors and buddies that have been added through the website and have no problem with boosting their trains.
So I would say it doesn't have anything to do with the loading of the different steps for the game or all would have this problem.
If you wish you may contact support about this and see if they can duplicate it in your account.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 02 2023, 07:38 AM

Default Continuing Problems With Trains

This has been going on for days now and nothing seems to help. I have not moved my trains at all for years and all of a sudden they don't work so I cannot work my farm friends' facilities all at once. I moved the cars around like I think Taz told me and it did work last night but this morning, again, it doesn't work. How could this not be due to something software related as I have done nothing at all different? Please, if you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Old Jul 02 2023, 08:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
This has been going on for days now and nothing seems to help. I have not moved my trains at all for years and all of a sudden they don't work so I cannot work my farm friends' facilities all at once. I moved the cars around like I think Taz told me and it did work last night but this morning, again, it doesn't work. How could this not be due to something software related as I have done nothing at all different? Please, if you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Hi rhodan,
Were both trains dispatched this morning when you tried to work? They are bothshowing as connected right and dispatched. It should be working now.
Old Jul 02 2023, 09:01 AM

Default Train Issues

Taz, Only one train was dispatched this morning.. I did try again and it did not work again. Please, help me. What can I do? Thank you.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working