Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2021, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
Having a hard time getting my game on line and how do I get the avatar to hire? if I click on here it says Coming soon.
Hi jkmyer

If you click in your own avatar, then you will get the Coming soon! as there are no options to change clothes, appearence etc. yet.

Other farmer has to come to your farms or you have to go to other friends farm to get hired when they click in your avatar.

Please remember that Hired market is not available yet.
Old Mar 20 2021, 09:00 AM

thank you, I guess I am slow this morning, but how do I know who wants to be hired??
Old Mar 20 2021, 09:04 AM

Default Cannot connect my farm to the internet

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection but my farm will not connect. Keeps saying offline.
Old Mar 20 2021, 09:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Why is my avatar different? The face and clothes are not mine.

?
Old Mar 20 2021, 09:20 AM

The same for me. The game keeps asking me to click the green tick to reconnect to the server, but it doesn't work. I have to click the red X instead, to remain in offline mode. This is immediately upon opening the game.

Update: I clicked the green tick 22 times (failed), until it finally worked and the green light appeared (showing server online).

Last edited by Caren Katsmom; Mar 20 2021 at 09:29 AM.
Old Mar 20 2021, 09:26 AM

I was having the same problem. I closed out my farm. Cleared my cache for the last 24 hours and it appears to be working properly now.
Mrs Rogue
Old Mar 20 2021, 09:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Game Play

Since the last update, my game keeps going off line. ID 100000180158667
Old Mar 20 2021, 09:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
thank you, I guess I am slow this morning, but how do I know who wants to be hired??
Hi jkmyer,

It's up to you how you wish to communicate with your friends either in the game via messaging, any buddies in the game via the in game buddy system, or via the various methods that Facebook has to see if any of them would like your farm work.

You would then need to meet up with them on either your farm or theirs to hire them as you can't just go to the market to meet up with a stranger at this time.

To meet up on the same farm one of you will have to provide a farm link so that you can both meet up at the same farm.

If you need the instructions to get your own farm link click on this link http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850, when you have created your farm link save it somewhere you can find it easily so you can copy and paste it when you need to use it to give to someone that would like to work for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 20 2021, 09:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

ID 1667790253
I've been going through all my facilities as Mary Marcel suggested yesterday to select 15 days, my problem is that the facilities/services keep reverting by default to the original 'remaining capacity' - little bit frustrating going through 1000s of these only to find they are reverting back - any suggestions please? Thank you
Old Mar 20 2021, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
There is nothing wrong with my internet connection but my farm will not connect. Keeps saying offline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
The same for me. The game keeps asking me to click the green tick to reconnect to the server, but it doesn't work. I have to click the red X instead, to remain in offline mode. This is immediately upon opening the game.

Update: I clicked the green tick 22 times (failed), until it finally worked and the green light appeared (showing server online).
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoniDee View Post
Since the last update, my game keeps going off line. ID 100000180158667
HI All,
I moved our posts to the Game Migration Updates thread. Please read the first post of this thread to see what has been added.
If you have mor than 1 tab open for the game then yes they will go off-line like when you are working neighbors facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread