Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 11 2021, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebirds View Post
On farm 6, it is showing that the crops are ready however they are not. They still have 20 hours left. What do I need to do to fix this?

Hi Lovebirds,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops. I checked your farm 6 and the wheat is showing 19.9 hours until ready.

Try refreshing the farm by clicking on it in the farm selector. If that doesn;t work please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2021, 09:33 AM

ty. will try it now
Old Jul 11 2021, 04:37 PM

this worked the first time but nothing is working now.
Old Jul 11 2021, 04:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebirds View Post
this worked the first time but nothing is working now.
Hi Lovebirds,
The only thing that can cause incorrect times for your crops is the the computer date and time being incorrect either at the time you pklant or when you go back looking at it. Make sure your date and time stay correct.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2021, 06:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a rather strange problem, on my quest farms where I have 3,4,5,6 day crops, with staggered plantings and need to replant those that are due to waste I find that when I try to use my Harvest Plow tool some of the crops show the name and time left til wasted but others do not show anything at all, which is a bit of a problem as I don't really want to replant the wrong plot. I have attempted to take a video of this and post to my facebook wall in the hopes it may explain the problem. The crops for the other days do not have this problem..ie 1,2 day. I do not know how to post this video link to this site.. any help appreciated.. I have tagged Tiger, hope this will help.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 11 2021 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Removed video link as it has full name for someone in it.
Old Jul 11 2021, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I have a rather strange problem, on my quest farms where I have 3,4,5,6 day crops, with staggered plantings and need to replant those that are due to waste I find that when I try to use my Harvest Plow tool some of the crops show the name and time left til wasted but others do not show anything at all, which is a bit of a problem as I don't really want to replant the wrong plot. I have attempted to take a video of this and post to my facebook wall in the hopes it may explain the problem. The crops for the other days do not have this problem..ie 1,2 day. I do not know how to post this video link to this site.. any help appreciated.. I have tagged Tiger, hope this will help.
Hi Aussie Rae,
I removed the link for the video as it has a personal name showing. As you already tagged them then they will see it.
From what we can tell from the video it seems like you are just moving too fast across the crops and the game doesn't have time to show the names.

It may just be that with the tool you are not getting the right point to show the information. You can try clearing your memcache and see if that helps. Also you should be able to get the information if you just use green man pointer and then note which ones are what.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 11 2021 at 06:58 PM.
Old Jul 11 2021, 08:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
I removed the link for the video as it has a personal name showing. As you already tagged them then they will see it.
From what we can tell from the video it seems like you are just moving too fast across the crops and the game doesn't have time to show the names.

It may just be that with the tool you are not getting the right point to show the information. You can try clearing your memcache and see if that helps. Also you should be able to get the information if you just use green man pointer and then note which ones are what.
thanks for the reply Taz, it doesn't matter how slow I move the harvestplowplant tool, and its only for the three, four and five day crops that some of the names will not show.. when trying to replant using this tool you really need to be able to see what crops are already there and the waste times for them, I can fit up to 4 plantings in each section so try to have a rotation system going..doing memcache makes no difference, I guess I will just have to live with it for now.. its just a little frustrating as it doesn't happen with the shorter timed crops just those mentioned. The names do show if I just use the harvest tool but not the combines. Not to worry. its just a game and I will have to work around the problem,
Old Jul 11 2021, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
thanks for the reply Taz, it doesn't matter how slow I move the harvestplowplant tool, and its only for the three, four and five day crops that some of the names will not show.. when trying to replant using this tool you really need to be able to see what crops are already there and the waste times for them, I can fit up to 4 plantings in each section so try to have a rotation system going..doing memcache makes no difference, I guess I will just have to live with it for now.. its just a little frustrating as it doesn't happen with the shorter timed crops just those mentioned. The names do show if I just use the harvest tool but not the combines. Not to worry. its just a game and I will have to work around the problem,
Hi Aussie Rae,
I copied your posts to the closed thread about specific issues.
Old Jul 12 2021, 06:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi Aussie Rae,

Did you use the EX 5x5 tool to plant those crops or did you use the single layer 5x5 to plant them? Are the fields plowed to the very edge of the right side of the farm or is there a gap before they start?

Could any of those crops that are not displaying names/times have only just come ready to harvest? If you got to that farm just as they changed to ready to harvest the display may not have updated you would need to do one of the following for it to update, wait a little longer then refresh the farm, reload for it to catch up or do something that would force the data to update.

The reason I ask about the tool used to plant them is that the only other time we know that happens would be if you had not used the same type of tool to harvest plow as you did when you planted them.

If you planted using the EX 5x5 Seeder, when you use the EX 5x5 combine it should be seeing them all as long as the display has updated.

When it's a different type of tool the anchor point the tool sees is not always in the same place as the tool you used to plant with so it will see some of them but not all of them.

As an example, look at where you have 2 crops planted alternated next to each other at the very bottom of the farm. Not sure what those are, maybe chia and acorn? It looks like you used the 5x5 single layer tool to plant those and as they are not lined up where the EX 5x5 would look for the anchor point of each of those crops it doesn't see them to show you the name and times.

If neither of those explain what is happening, please let me know which of your farms is the one in the video so I can take a look and please list the crops that are not displaying a name to you when they are ready to harvest.

I am sorry, but I have been actively removing tags from posts on Facebook as I am unable to reply to all of them and I get complaints when I can't get to them all. Those that I haven't had time to answer can get upset and assume I am favoring one person over another. I simply don't have the time to answer them on FB.

When you next get this, send me an in game message with which farm it's happening on and I will come take a look at the farm, however as we are in different time zones I may not be able to get to the farm soon enough to see exactly what you are seeing.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 12 2021 at 06:10 AM.
Old Jul 14 2021, 04:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default **** field

hidee . . . My farm #1 will not hold the plowing & the crop planting . . . it all goes away leaving an unplowed field!!! help

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding