Quote:
Originally Posted by dnldfrench View Post
Rob

My Tread reply was was basically the Cinnamon Factory unlocked at Level 1,
nothing about Cinnamon Trees ! Guess I will just have to wait to see if they
show up in the Store as you said.....

dnldfrench
Hi Dnldfrench,
I would not expect them to move the cinnamon trees to the store after it being a gift item for so many years. The only thing I can tell you is if the neighbors you have won't send you some then you might want to add some new neighbors. You can find many wanting neighbors in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

You can also add a request to that thread for neighbors. If you want to do that please read the first post of that thread to see what you need to include in your post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2021, 12:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Not sure if this is correct place but here goes. I have quest for something from Ecuador Restaurant. I went in to Fac Mgr to find out which farm it was on. There is nothing showing for either the restaurant or the Taste of, so went to buy and place on Farm 1. Got message that I already have both on that farm. So, out of curiosity, went to a couple other and found both on my Farm 32. I cleared the memcache but still does not show up on the Fac Mgr. I'm now wondering if there are more items missing; and, what, if anything, this does when I post my facilities for working. As always, thank you for your help and suggestions.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 24 2021, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Not sure if this is correct place but here goes. I have quest for something from Ecuador Restaurant. I went in to Fac Mgr to find out which farm it was on. There is nothing showing for either the restaurant or the Taste of, so went to buy and place on Farm 1. Got message that I already have both on that farm. So, out of curiosity, went to a couple other and found both on my Farm 32. I cleared the memcache but still does not show up on the Fac Mgr. I'm now wondering if there are more items missing; and, what, if anything, this does when I post my facilities for working. As always, thank you for your help and suggestions.
Hi lynnetimpeiro

Could it be possible you didnt find it as you typed the wrong name for the restaurant?
It is Ecuadorian Restaurant.

Also, please open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Old Jun 24 2021, 02:30 PM

Level:
XP:

Thank you for the quick response, Mary. I thought I had everything checked but didn't . So, my apologies for taking your time. Everything is good now. Thank you again!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 24 2021, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Thank you for the quick response, Mary. I thought I had everything checked but didn't . So, my apologies for taking your time. Everything is good now. Thank you again!!
You are very welcome lynnetimpeiro and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Jun 26 2021, 09:31 AM

Default Facilities missing

I had a quest that required having a Hotel and when I went to fill it--I didnt have any Hotel. I have 4 of them and can't find any of them--None in storage and none when I go do my facilities--I did everything--clear memcache/restart/did the wrench thing and still cant find them--so I had to buy a Hotel to finish my quest. This is not right.
Old Jun 26 2021, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellzfury View Post
I had a quest that required having a Hotel and when I went to fill it--I didnt have any Hotel. I have 4 of them and can't find any of them--None in storage and none when I go do my facilities--I did everything--clear memcache/restart/did the wrench thing and still cant find them--so I had to buy a Hotel to finish my quest. This is not right.
Hi hellzfury

I had a look at your data and you have 3 Hotel in your Item storage. Please open your storage, click in Items button. Then set it to Facilities and in the A/Z filter choose Alphabetically.

Or you can use the search tool to find them while you are in the Items section.
Old Jun 28 2021, 07:45 AM

Level:
XP:

Okay, nothing large or game threating. It seems to be 1 of the hit and miss. Have noticed at least twice the ground covers have reverted back to the original grass. Om my farms that is planted wall to wall except for 1 I used the dark ground cover because where I live it is mainly black dirt. This morning again as I was harvesting and planting me field and instead of me dark fields it was grass under it all. About 1/2 through I took the time to go to the store and bought 1 dark cover. It changed like it should have but also I think changed all the rest also because never saw any green grass after that. I know it done that a few days back also so will be hard to pin down.
Old Jun 28 2021, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Okay, nothing large or game threating. It seems to be 1 of the hit and miss. Have noticed at least twice the ground covers have reverted back to the original grass. Om my farms that is planted wall to wall except for 1 I used the dark ground cover because where I live it is mainly black dirt. This morning again as I was harvesting and planting me field and instead of me dark fields it was grass under it all. About 1/2 through I took the time to go to the store and bought 1 dark cover. It changed like it should have but also I think changed all the rest also because never saw any green grass after that. I know it done that a few days back also so will be hard to pin down.
Hi docmm6

I visited your farms and farms 1, 2 and 4 dont have the Dark brown plain land.
Then farm 3 and from farm 5 to 44 the Dark brown plain land is showing up.

Are you sure you had a tick for Show Ground covers option in your preferences?
Which farm were you harvesting/planting when you noticed there was green grass? Do you think all the other farms with the dark cover were having the same problem?

If this happens again, before purchasing the dark cover again, please post here so we can have a look at that farm.
Thanks

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 28 2021 at 08:41 AM.
Old Jun 29 2021, 09:23 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Ground cover

Yes when it happens all the dark ground is replaced by grass. When I bought 1 dark cover then the rest also reverted back to the dark. This is not a big deal but just somethings that happens occasionally. I will post if it happens again before I buy replacement.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing