Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 13 2011, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Neighbors & Super Neighbors

This thread is for reporting problems concerning neighbors. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Check Out The Game Guide: Chapter 05 - Neighbors
Everything you need to know about Neighbors and Super Neighbours is included there.

Need More Neighbors? Go here: FACEBOOK Neighbors Requests

Important Things to Remember:

1. ALL requests are counted towards your daily limit. Therefore, send out Neighbor requests BEFORE gift requests.

2. For two players to become neighbors with each other, BOTH players need to send out and accept neighbor requests.
  • If you want a friend as a Neighbour, YOU must send the request for them to accept.
  • If they want you as a Neighbour, THEY must send you a request for you to accept.

3. The Neighbors Limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not all IDs are the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so the number of neighbours you can have can vary from 80 to around 110, depending on the ID's. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors, you will receive a warning that you have reached your limit, when this happens, you will need to remove some neighbors before you can add more. We suggest you look in your My Neighbours tab and see if there are any inactive players you could remove if you need to make room for new neighbours. To do this use the following filter option:
Sort Players By: "Activity" and remove the check mark for "Show Active Players Only"
4. The Super Neighbors Limit is also based on Neighbours ID's. Approximately 20 Neighbors should be fine. If you try to add a super neighbour and have run out of room to add any more you will see a popup telling you that.
  • To find out how many Super Neighbours you have, click on anyone's picture in the Neighbours bar at the bottom of the game screen and click on "Order by Super-Neighbour". Then count all the ones with a red dot on their picture. You may need to scroll the Neighbours bar if you have more than a few.
  • Neighbours with purple dot are the friends who have set you as their Super Neighbour.
  • To find out what all the coloured dots mean see the following post in the Game Guide: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post3355286

5. If you want to remove someone from being your friend on Facebook Go to their farm FIRST and make sure you remove yourself as being their Neighbour and Buddy, then remove them as your Neighbour before you remove the friend connection. Full instructions, if you need them, are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3646106

6. Archived Farms. Farms that have not been played in some time will become 'archived'. So if you notice a neighbors farm is empty this is likely what has happened. You will see a message telling you what the farm owner needs to do. Once that user visits the game, their farm will be reinstated.

7. Visiting/Tending Neighbors. You earn 30 XP for each neighbor whose farm you tend (watering, raking, etc) within a 24-hour period up to a limit of 100 visits. After that you will earn 1 XP. You can only tend each neighbor once a day.

This thread is for players to report problems or questions only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 27 2020 at 11:07 AM.
Old Jul 01 2019, 09:43 AM

Super Neighbor

i'd like for my super neighbor to be able to design all of my farms but i only seems to be able to permanently hire her for one farm at a time.
what am i doing wrong?
thanks
Old Jul 01 2019, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
Super Neighbor

i'd like for my super neighbor to be able to design all of my farms but i only seems to be able to permanently hire her for one farm at a time.
what am i doing wrong?
thanks
Hi Vonalm,
You can only hire them for 1 farm at a time. That is the way the developers set it up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2019, 06:32 PM

Default Super-neighbour

Hi is there a way you can tell on someone's farm the actual farms that need work doing? I have been added as a super-neighbour and I have to visit every farm (40) to see what work needs doing, wondered if I am missing an easy trick, TIA
Old Aug 12 2019, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtle14 View Post
Hi is there a way you can tell on someone's farm the actual farms that need work doing? I have been added as a super-neighbour and I have to visit every farm (40) to see what work needs doing, wondered if I am missing an easy trick, TIA
Hi Myrtle14

I moved your post to the thread for Neighbors and Superneighbors.

We have a tool which allows you to check available work on your Supernieghbors farms.

It is called Mobile Lookout Tower. You find it in the Store under Tools tab and it costs 100 farmcash. You have to place it in your storage.

You have a description on how to use it in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6043214
Old Sep 12 2019, 12:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cannot add new FT neighbors

I have some new friends on Facebook who I would like to become FT neighbors. I only have 80 neighbors. They are not listed under Friends to become receive neighbor request.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 12 2019, 01:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbabe View Post
I have some new friends on Facebook who I would like to become FT neighbors. I only have 80 neighbors. They are not listed under Friends to become receive neighbor request.
Hi Snowbabe,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbours.

It can take a day or two for Facebook to add new friends to the list. You can usually speed this up by running memcache, however if it does not work you will just have to wait a while.

When you have finished adding new friends run memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and look for you new friends again.
Old Oct 16 2019, 11:21 AM

Question Super neighbor question.

When we make someone a SN, can they use our tools or are they stuck using their own on our farms?

I really want to know as I have a new player as a SN since I am helping them get up in levels on the game and I want to help her out as much as possible.

Thank you.

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Oct 16 2019, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
When we make someone a SN, can they use our tools or are they stuck using their own on our farms?

I really want to know as I have a new player as a SN since I am helping them get up in levels on the game and I want to help her out as much as possible.

Thank you.
HI BethFB,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about super neighbors. They can use your tools on your farms as long as you check the boxes to allow them to do so. The boxes to allow them to do the jobs you want to allow them to do are in the SN setup.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI BethFB,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about super neighbors. They can use your tools on your farms as long as you check the boxes to allow them to do so. The boxes to allow them to do the jobs you want to allow them to do are in the SN setup.
Okay, they will be able to as I checked the boxes for them to use.

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~

Tags
archived farm, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, neighbour, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors