http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
thanks thought i had that tagged for reference,,, much thanks
Old May 04 2023, 08:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Something bizarre seems to be going on. I try to maintain at least a 6 month supply of the crops I need in my regular facilities. Yesterday when I checked, the only crop I did not have at least a 6 month supply of was pineapples. Today when I checked, there are 8 other crops listed for which I don't have a six month supply. I don't know if it was wrong before, or whether some change that has been made makes today's numbers wrong, but it's definitely one or the other. I don't know what numbers to trust now.

Also, it may have my level listed incorrectly. It says I'm at 1072, but previously I had my level listed as 1089 (possibly higher) - my mistake, or the programs?
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 04 2023, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Something bizarre seems to be going on. I try to maintain at least a 6 month supply of the crops I need in my regular facilities. Yesterday when I checked, the only crop I did not have at least a 6 month supply of was pineapples. Today when I checked, there are 8 other crops listed for which I don't have a six month supply. I don't know if it was wrong before, or whether some change that has been made makes today's numbers wrong, but it's definitely one or the other. I don't know what numbers to trust now.

Also, it may have my level listed incorrectly. It says I'm at 1072, but previously I had my level listed as 1089 (possibly higher) - my mistake, or the programs?
Hi earlgray

About your crops, it depends on how many factories you have using them and how many times you post.
Anyway, I would go to marketplace and then have a look to those crops you are short and see if they have a check mark to be sold.

About your level, it is correct.

Your level is 1072, you got it on April 27 and the amount of xp are correct.
Old May 04 2023, 12:46 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi earlgray

About your crops, it depends on how many factories you have using them and how many times you post.
Anyway, I would go to marketplace and then have a look to those crops you are short and see if they have a check mark to be sold.

About your level, it is correct.

Your level is 1072, you got it on April 27 and the amount of xp are correct.
Thank you, but I do know all that about the crops. However, I check day to day and I even have a spreadsheet to keep track of things, and what it showed regarding how many crops I need for 6 months changed from yesterday to today, even though I have not started production in factories in between and do not post my facilities to be worked. Nor do I ever sell crops. Some of the changes were pretty drastic. I guess there won't be any explanation (unless others start reporting this problem), but I'm going to start taking daily screenshots to track this. It's just weird.
Visit 's Farm

Old May 04 2023, 12:54 PM

Level:
XP:

Here's another new issue - when I go to sell Non Ingredients for Me, absolutely NO items are checked (NOT the way it used to be). Is this part of the shortcuts and other recent glitch? Any chance this (i.e. which items are checked) can be restored to what it was? Geez, it's going to take me hours if I have to go through and check all the ones (that's most of them) that I want to sell. Aargh!
Visit 's Farm

Old May 04 2023, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Thank you, but I do know all that about the crops. However, I check day to day and I even have a spreadsheet to keep track of things, and what it showed regarding how many crops I need for 6 months changed from yesterday to today, even though I have not started production in factories in between and do not post my facilities to be worked. Nor do I ever sell crops. Some of the changes were pretty drastic. I guess there won't be any explanation (unless others start reporting this problem), but I'm going to start taking daily screenshots to track this. It's just weird.
Hi earlgray

You know we had a problem resetting Shortcuts and Facility manager settings.

We think that maybe the change you are seeing in your crops is due you had products unchecked in your facilities or facilities unchecked and they were checked again during this problem.

Please check your facilities and products and see if they got check marks again and also the unchecked items in your storage for selling and/or any items in storage.
We know this is a hard work and we are sorry for the inconveniences.
Old May 04 2023, 01:44 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi earlgray

You know we had a problem resetting Shortcuts and Facility manager settings.

We think that maybe the change you are seeing in your crops is due you had products unchecked in your facilities or facilities unchecked and they were checked again during this problem.

Please check your facilities and products and see if they got check marks again and also the unchecked items in your storage for selling and/or any items in storage.
We know this is a hard work and we are sorry for the inconveniences.
OK, I will do that. And maybe I started some production for the Neighborhood Chains Contest that I forgot about (my apologies if that is the case). But to have to recheck all the "Non-Ingredients (for me)" that I want to sell is WAY over the top. Isn't there some backup that the could revert to? Also we need to get back the extra two spaces for shortcuts. Thank you.
Visit 's Farm

Old May 04 2023, 01:51 PM

Quote:
OK, I will do that. And maybe I started some production for the Neighborhood Chains Contest that I forgot about (my apologies if that is the case). But to have to recheck all the "Non-Ingredients (for me)" that I want to sell is WAY over the top. Isn't there some backup that the could revert to? Also we need to get back the extra two spaces for shortcuts. Thank you.
Im sorry earlgray but that is something you need to redo yourself.

The first time we had the issue, all mine were resetted and I had to redo all of them including shortcuts. When you start adding the shortcuts then you should see the extra spaces.
Old May 04 2023, 04:08 PM

i used to be able to deselect some of animal bldgs so didn't harvest all of them. how do i fix this
Old May 04 2023, 04:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
i used to be able to deselect some of animal bldgs so didn't harvest all of them. how do i fix this
Hi MissyLou,
There are no check marks in the facility manager to deselct animal buildings and has never been so.
The only way to set animal buildings to not be harvested by the tools is to set the farm where they are located as a quest farm. That way any animal sheds on that farm will not be harvested by the tools and will have to be harvested by clicking on each in the facility manager or going to that farm to harvest from the building.
To set a farm as a quest farm you click on the farm name when on that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide