Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2021, 09:26 AM

Oh, and one other thing (well two actually) the first being that when I do the drop down menus in the facilities, etc. the list is still all gray and the second thing is when I click on the first tab in facilities the amount being stored doesn't disappear so I have to go to the next tab and then go back into Store to see if it actually did it.
Again here's the number: 1219921609
Old Feb 12 2021, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldEl View Post
I forgot to put this number on my last post about the first square of harvesting doesn't disappear so that I can plow & plant. (Please see last post). Here's the no. : 1219921609
AND, when I water flowers the rain is no longer showing! I really miss that. I loved the rain (if you can make it last a little longer while it IS raining that would be nice).
Quote:
Oh, and one other thing (well two actually) the first being that when I do the drop down menus in the facilities, etc. the list is still all gray and the second thing is when I click on the first tab in facilities the amount being stored doesn't disappear so I have to go to the next tab and then go back into Store to see if it actually did it.
Again here's the number: 1219921609
Hi OldEl

I just tried what you explained but couldnt reproduce the issue. I will copy your post to a closed thread which is monitored by the developers.

Meanwhile, please just refresh the farm you are on instead of switching farms.
Old Feb 12 2021, 09:28 AM

Dear MaryMarcel,
You probably couldn't reproduce it because I've already done all my fieldwork and went back each time to do the one square that wouldn't harvest.
Thanks for taking the time to look into it tho.
Old Feb 12 2021, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Dear MaryMarcel,
You probably couldn't reproduce it because I've already done all my fieldwork and went back each time to do the one square that wouldn't harvest.
Thanks for taking the time to look into it tho.
Hi OldEl

I tried it in my own farms not yours. That is what we do when trying to reproduce an issue.
Old Feb 12 2021, 09:37 AM

I accepted 200 goats as gifts and unable to remove the goats from my gift box. The message says I either don't have the animal building or it is full. It is full but I not given the option to drop the goats onto the farm.
Old Feb 12 2021, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
I accepted 200 goats as gifts and unable to remove the goats from my gift box. The message says I either don't have the animal building or it is full. It is full but I not given the option to drop the goats onto the farm.
Hi Amber Leigh,
That option or moving them to storage are not available yet. You will have to leave them in the gift box until it is or you can sell them in the market which you have to get to through the storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2021, 09:42 AM

Thanks for all everyone is doing. I've been checking incomplete flower harvesting for awhile. I have to go back sometimes 3 times to get them all. I made a png of my farm 5 but see no way to attach it. I just tried harvesting those flowers, however. My farm ID is 1348106720. Thanks - Shirley H
Old Feb 12 2021, 10:02 AM

ohhh duh... i didn't even think of that! thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi minxie,
Those in the store are there but they are not available yet, because you can't bring up the neighbor list to be able to send them.
Old Feb 12 2021, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by charturner View Post
This update is a joke We were changed over before we should have, almost a month and we can only do 4 things. The time it will take to do 1 facility at a time makes no cense. Some have over 100 facilities on a farm and some are stacked on top of one another. I am over 12 years playing farmtown not sure how much longer I will stay but I do have a life and will not sit all day on the computer to work facilities. Where are these products going? Sorry did not mean to be rude but sad I can no longer play normal farming.
Hi Charturner,
The developers had no choice to switch to the HTML version when they did as Adobe disabled Flash on the 12th of January. So either they switched or Farm Town would not open for you at all.
It is your option whether you want to do your facilities one at a time or wait until the Facility Manager is finished and added. The facilities had to be added first and working before the facility manager can be done.
Any products you store will be going into your storage and you can also load your services and then cash out from them when completed. The non-ingredient products for those that do not have a further use can be sold in the market through your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2021, 10:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
Thanks for all everyone is doing. I've been checking incomplete flower harvesting for awhile. I have to go back sometimes 3 times to get them all. I made a png of my farm 5 but see no way to attach it. I just tried harvesting those flowers, however. My farm ID is 1348106720. Thanks - Shirley H
Hi Shirley,

When you say you are going back, do you mean that you harvest them move to another farm and then when you return to the farm with flowers on there are some not harvested? If so how many is it, are there just scattered amounts or entire blocks of flowers not harvested?

A png file would first need to be somewhere public for us to be able to see it. So for example if you uploaded it to Facebook and made the post public, you could then you can copy the link and paste it here so we can go look.
There is another way to do it, but that takes longer and more explaining which you don't need if you're willing to put the picture somewhere public.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 12 2021 at 10:12 AM.
Closed Thread