Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 25 2023, 01:42 AM

I'm not sure if this is an FT problem or a me problem, but it's happening with different browsers and different mice so I'm beginning to suspect it's FT.

When I open menus, like say the store or the facility manager, sometimes it just starts scrolling down all by itself. It's very annoying! I can scroll it back up but then it simply starts going down again.
Old Jul 25 2023, 06:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I'm not sure if this is an FT problem or a me problem, but it's happening with different browsers and different mice so I'm beginning to suspect it's FT.

When I open menus, like say the store or the facility manager, sometimes it just starts scrolling down all by itself. It's very annoying! I can scroll it back up but then it simply starts going down again.
Hi Sqrl,

There is something that will cause that which isn't the game doing it and it was introduced to a lot of common browsers years ago. I am not sure if since then they have introduced that to more browsers. See if it could be this doing it:

If you middle click in roughly in the center of a webpage you would see the mouse pointer change to something like a double arrow and then if you move your mouse up or down the page scrolls in that direction. If that's what it's doing, when you see the mouse pointer has changed just click again to turn it back off.

You might want to check for a mouse setting on your computer for autoscoll and see if you can tun it off.

The only other things I can think of right now would be to check your mouse for things like making sure it's charged or if it uses batteries change those as low power or even a faulty mouse can also cause this kind of thing.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 25 2023, 08:36 AM

Thanks, Tiger. My mouse has been dropped a few more times than is good for it, but I got the same result with my husband's mouse. I'll look into the autoscroll thing.
Old Jul 30 2023, 12:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Stats on the farms.

Is there a way to find out how many crops, water (seacoasts and ponds), trees and flowers I have on each farm to a total of all my farms on my account? You did an amazing job on transferring everything to this site. Kudos to all of the FT techs and support.. Thanks, Sharon
Old Jul 30 2023, 12:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelliBut10 View Post
Is there a way to find out how many crops, water (seacoasts and ponds), trees and flowers I have on each farm to a total of all my farms on my account? You did an amazing job on transferring everything to this site. Kudos to all of the FT techs and support.. Thanks, Sharon
Hi Sharon,
I moved your post to the thread about what you asked.
The Show Farm Stats will show you some of what you want in that it will show you the production on each farm either growing, ready, or wasted. It will not tell you how many of the seacoasts or rivers, but will show each of the fish. There isn't any way to show exactly what you are wanting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2023, 01:16 PM

Default suggestion

I tried to post this in the suggestion forum but it says i don't have authorisation which I don't understand, so I will post it here.

would it be possible to move the short cut bar at the top left of the farm screen? I am using a 27 inch monitor and I like to split my screen between farming and anything else. So when I do that, the shortcut bar goes off the side of the screen.

Since it is rather small, I wonder if it could be moved? There seems to be a lot of places it could go.
Old Aug 04 2023, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I tried to post this in the suggestion forum but it says i don't have authorisation which I don't understand, so I will post it here.

would it be possible to move the short cut bar at the top left of the farm screen? I am using a 27 inch monitor and I like to split my screen between farming and anything else. So when I do that, the shortcut bar goes off the side of the screen.

Since it is rather small, I wonder if it could be moved? There seems to be a lot of places it could go.
Hi rockcandymountain

You can't start a new thread in Suggestion section.

You have to post your idea in one of the open threads we have in that section.
Please check for one thread that fits with your idea.

Im closing this thread now.
Old Aug 05 2023, 06:41 AM

Default no pictures

All I have in perhaps 50% or more of my neighbors (and myself) is a white outline. I have attempted memcache without any help. I have spoken to others and they are not having this problem. It has been going on for a couple of days, but seems to be getting worse. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Patti
605588387 Build No: 531
Old Aug 05 2023, 07:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
All I have in perhaps 50% or more of my neighbors (and myself) is a white outline. I have attempted memcache without any help. I have spoken to others and they are not having this problem. It has been going on for a couple of days, but seems to be getting worse. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Patti
605588387 Build No: 531
Hi Patti,

I have moved your post to display issues.

Have you kept up with your computer and browser update and clearing? If not please make sure that you do them and make sure that cookies are not blocked in your browser.

If you have not already done so can you also try logging out of the website and back in and see if that helps at all but if it does not you may have to wait it out.

Profile Pictures are being worked on so there will be some missing for some farmers and more may go missing in the meantime. This was expected to happen once we left Facebook so it does take time to get the pictures that were able to be saved over to the website. Please note that any farmer that may have deleted Facebook accounts, lost access to Facebook accounts etc may not have profile pictures until the ability to upload one is enabled and then they can upload one if they wish.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 11 2023, 08:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Loading Profile Pic

How do I load a profile picture? It says "The image uploading functionality will be enabled in the next few days."....and it isn't enabled.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide