Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 29 2023, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBBY BRADY View Post
I am currently missing my Green and Purple Hands from my tool box and storage. They disappeared last night when I went to use the Purple Hand.
Hi BOBBY BRADY

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please provide your user id number. You can find it by scrolling down your game page. It says Your Facebook User ID number is:XXXXXXXXX
Old Feb 01 2023, 07:12 PM

None of my helpers can see the new tools to use. I personally see them, and can use them. We have all mem'd more than once.
Facebook USER ID number is: 1495750248
Old Feb 01 2023, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
None of my helpers can see the new tools to use. I personally see them, and can use them. We have all mem'd more than once.
Facebook USER ID number is: 1495750248
Hi unmasqued,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items as your 2 newest tools are missing which is why your helpers are not seeing them.
You can repurchase them for coins as you should see the Buy button has bveen replaced with the Duplicate button.

I would suggest when you set them on a farm when you purchase them make sure it is not a heavily layered farm as if the farm is close to the maximum number of items on that farm they could disappear again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2023, 06:11 AM

Sent this message last night, but didn't get a response, and now I see it's disappeared. So, REPEAT.
I purchased the new tools which show up in my tool box. However, my SNs do not see them/can't use them. I CAN see them, and I CAN use them. That being said, I don't want to be the one using them! I (and SNs also) have cleaned mem severall time. I removed them from storage and placed them bk. In my account tab, it clearly shows I DID purchase them. Please HELP! USER ID number is: 1495750248 Build No: 427
Old Feb 02 2023, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Sent this message last night, but didn't get a response, and now I see it's disappeared. So, REPEAT.
I purchased the new tools which show up in my tool box. However, my SNs do not see them/can't use them. I CAN see them, and I CAN use them. That being said, I don't want to be the one using them! I (and SNs also) have cleaned mem severall time. I removed them from storage and placed them bk. In my account tab, it clearly shows I DID purchase them. Please HELP! USER ID number is: 1495750248 Build No: 427
Hi Unmasqued

Your first post didn't disappear, it was moved and answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6527706

We will move your post and this response to that thread soon.

Please get a few minutes to read the following thread where it is explained how to find your own posts and the possible responses:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Feb 02 2023, 07:33 AM

they are visible to me in the toolbox, just not to my helpers; when i purchased them, i put them on a bare area on the farm, they were visible and I placed them into storage; they ARE in storage (to me) but not to my helpers. they ARE in my toolbox, for me. but not to my helper. Please fix this. It is useless for ME to see them, my SN does all the work. HELP
Old Feb 02 2023, 07:42 AM

and I DID purchase the tools again (duplicate) for 150K each. IT DIDN'T WORK!
Old Feb 02 2023, 08:07 AM

Quote:
they are visible to me in the toolbox, just not to my helpers; when i purchased them, i put them on a bare area on the farm, they were visible and I placed them into storage; they ARE in storage (to me) but not to my helpers. they ARE in my toolbox, for me. but not to my helper. Please fix this. It is useless for ME to see them, my SN does all the work. HELP
Quote:
and I DID purchase the tools again (duplicate) for 150K each. IT DIDN'T WORK!
Hi Unmasqued

I moved all posts from the New Release to this thread, so all of them are located in the same thread.

When I started checking your data, I saw you had a Combine Harvest Plant EX 11x11 placed in one of your farms.
Then you moved it to your storage.

Your seeder EX 11x11 is still missing and I havent seen it neither on your farms or your storage what makes me think you have not repurchased it for coins yet.

When your superneighbor arrives to a farm with crops ready to harvest, they will be given the Combine Harvest-Plow EX 11x11 automatically. If they are allowed to plant, then they could look for the Combine Harvest Plant EX 11x11 in your tool box or the Seeder EX 11x11 in your tool box.

Please you and your superneighbor try running memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reload the game.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If nothing works for you, then contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 02 2023, 08:31 PM

Hello, I went through the forum to see where to post this but couldn't find a place. I am laying ponds on my other account. Yes, I have two and have played both since day one. Happy 14th Birthday to us all. When I am laying the ponds on farms 32 and 33 the bottom area is staying but the left side isn't I have cleared the cache etc and have nothing much on those farms All other farms are working fine I forgot my sign-in and password for that account and still haven’t received an email with the reset. So for now what seems to be the problem with farms 32 and 33 as I am not the only one with this problem I tried to plant trees in that area can’t flowers can’t it is like the field expansion is non existent to put anything on
Old Feb 02 2023, 08:35 PM

hope, you can help, i purchased the farm upgrades to 58x58 for several of my farms. I have bee trying to fully plow farm 25. I have tried several times, cleared farm off again, cleared memcache, reloaded, replowed etc etc etc but there is a large section to the left side of the farm that does not plow. I have done the same on farm 22 , same problem.
thanks

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing