Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 16 2024, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersuzie View Post
Hi Taz, thank you for moving my post to where it belongs.

I have tried moving the trees both when my friend is on his farm and when I am alone. It doesn't seem to matter at all
Hi anothersuzie,
Are you clicking on the Save before you refresh the farm? If not try that.
Try moving one group, click the Save, then click on the farm in the far selector to refresh the farm and see if they will stay.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2024, 08:12 PM

When I have moved trees or placed trees I bought and hover mouse over the save button it shows No pending changes to save. I've clicked it anyways in the past but it did no good
Old Jan 16 2024, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersuzie View Post
When I have moved trees or placed trees I bought and hover mouse over the save button it shows No pending changes to save. I've clicked it anyways in the past but it did no good
Hi Suzie,
We have not been able to duplicate this. The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2024, 11:31 AM

Hi, a neighbor hired me as an SN to create a "quest" farm for her - with some of all trees and flowers. I have full privileges. I also own all the multi planters (which are in storage), and her gift trees are in her storage, but I cannot access those trees. I have clicked the multi planter and don't have the option (although buying new works fine). I have clicked her storage and I do not get the "multi" option. It is a completely empty farm - and I mean NOTHING on it. Have cleared meme on both accounts. What am I missing???
Old Jan 22 2024, 11:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, a neighbor hired me as an SN to create a "quest" farm for her - with some of all trees and flowers. I have full privileges. I also own all the multi planters (which are in storage), and her gift trees are in her storage, but I cannot access those trees. I have clicked the multi planter and don't have the option (although buying new works fine). I have clicked her storage and I do not get the "multi" option. It is a completely empty farm - and I mean NOTHING on it. Have cleared meme on both accounts. What am I missing???
Hi Early Girl,
You do not have access to their storage as an SN. What you are seeing is your own storage.
Old Jan 23 2024, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
just a query...
Fuel Station: it used to add it to the amount already showing on the farm screen . Have noticed that there is no notice to show the amount after refueling. I have 2,132,467,366 and was going to add the 57,879,920 which is the amount it showed and asked if I wanted to refuel but don't want to in case the amount is not added but substituted for the number already showing. Have things changed with regards to Fuel? It used to combine both amounts..
Hi Aussie Rae,
I just ran it and it does show up in the pop up after you click the Refuel Now button. It also gives you the option at that time to refuel or not.
Old Jan 23 2024, 10:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
I just ran it and it does show up in the pop up after you click the Refuel Now button. It also gives you the option at that time to refuel or not.
thanks Taz, I went back to the Game Guide and found the answer in chapter 20, its been so long since I refuelled I had forgotten how it worked, LOL
Old Jan 25 2024, 01:08 PM

Help.
I bought all of the new tools:
Flower Harvester (48x48)
Tree Shaker (48x48)
Fishing Boat (44x44)
Seeder Ex (12x12)
Plower (28x28) – Solar Powered
Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (12x12)
Combine Harvest-Plant Ex (12x12)
Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (44x44)
In the store they all show I bought them and in the log of all FC spent, it shows I bought them.

But when I go to the storage, I can’t find the following:

01. Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (44x44)
02. Seeder Ex (12x12)
03. Combine Harvest-Plant Ex (12x12)

The reason I found out about this was I was getting complaints from my Super Neighbours that they could only use the old tools in the 2 cases of chopping trees and the planting of new crops.
They can see the “Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (12x12)” but can’t use the Combine Harvest-Plant Ex (12x12).
I had the SN’s run Memcache on their accounts and reset their Browser histories.
It didn’t help.

I, of course, can use all the new tools and they work really great. They do cut down my time harvesting all of my crops etc.

I would like to give this benefit to my Super Neighbours.

My ID # is 765809607

What else do I need to give you.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 25 2024, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
Help.
I bought all of the new tools:
Flower Harvester (48x48)
Tree Shaker (48x48)
Fishing Boat (44x44)
Seeder Ex (12x12)
Plower (28x28) – Solar Powered
Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (12x12)
Combine Harvest-Plant Ex (12x12)
Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (44x44)
In the store they all show I bought them and in the log of all FC spent, it shows I bought them.

But when I go to the storage, I can’t find the following:

01. Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (44x44)
02. Seeder Ex (12x12)
03. Combine Harvest-Plant Ex (12x12)

The reason I found out about this was I was getting complaints from my Super Neighbours that they could only use the old tools in the 2 cases of chopping trees and the planting of new crops.
They can see the “Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (12x12)” but can’t use the Combine Harvest-Plant Ex (12x12).
I had the SN’s run Memcache on their accounts and reset their Browser histories.
It didn’t help.

I, of course, can use all the new tools and they work really great. They do cut down my time harvesting all of my crops etc.

I would like to give this benefit to my Super Neighbours.

My ID # is 765809607

What else do I need to give you.
Hi dofford

I had a look at your data and those tools are showing up as missing.

You can go to the Store and buy them for coins using the Duplicate button. Please be sure to be on a farm not heavily layered and with enough space to place them there before sending to storage.

If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 25 2024 at 01:55 PM.
Old Jan 27 2024, 02:30 AM

By the way, I am using these tools on my farms and all the work I do as a Super Neighbour.
It also shows that I bought them in the records.
I never heard before to buy and put the tools on farms that are not heavily layered.
I bought all the tools at the same time and put them on the same farm and then put them to storage.
I think the ones that are missing, I was not able to put to storage, if I remember correctly.
But again, I am using all the new tools when working on my farms and all the farms I work as a Super Neighbor.
Thanks for your quick replay.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity