Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2013, 06:02 PM

also, for some reason, this game is becoming more work than fun...Instead of bigger and more, fix all the annoying little bugs that drive people away from the game.
Old Apr 20 2013, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

You won't be able to post bonuses for belts until you've reached the brown belt. Are you sure you're at Dan level and not belt level? Dan levels belts have two colours, the belt levels only one colour. Have a look in your Belts section and it'll tell you what belt you are at and how many needed to reach the next belt.
My level 4s are Green and my level 5s blue. I have harvested over 10000 units of each of these crops. I planted multiple farms of each crop and harvested them several times.
Old Apr 20 2013, 09:12 PM

Are we getting more turbo tools in next release?
Old Apr 20 2013, 09:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Hi, do you know that if you sort your facilities by 'utilization' (under the A-Z ARROW button in the upper right of the facility manager), your facs will order themselves with the empty ones at the very bottom of the list? ......

You will notice that you will not have to move your mouse from box to box...as they are filled they pop off your screen and the next lowest supplied will pop under your cursor. Boy, is that fun!
I love this! Thank you so much for posting it! I just loaded my factories in record time

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Apr 21 2013, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Murphy View Post
Are we getting more turbo tools in next release?
Hi, only the developers know what is planned for future releases, we will just have to wait and see.
Old Apr 21 2013, 06:50 AM

Hi, i have my Turbo Tools for START ALL on my farm 8, and if i want to start alll with my turbo tools, i have to be on farm 8 only, any other farms tells me i must purchase those two turbo start all. I use them as decorations, but i thought i could have them on any farms and it should work ?
Old Apr 21 2013, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, i have my Turbo Tools for START ALL on my farm 8, and if i want to start alll with my turbo tools, i have to be on farm 8 only, any other farms tells me i must purchase those two turbo start all. I use them as decorations, but i thought i could have them on any farms and it should work ?
Hi JW! Try to put them into your item storage, close and reopen to let the game recognize them and remember you have to use them from your Facility Manager.
Old Apr 21 2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, it would appear that the Turbo Tools need to be in storage to be able to use them form any farm.
Old Apr 21 2013, 08:41 AM

Thank you for responding Tony, but i already made the changes to Our Town of PinValley©, so, until this bug is fixed, i will just use them on my farm 8, coz i like the drive-thru also as decorations Thank You & Happy Farming™
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, it would appear that the Turbo Tools need to be in storage to be able to use them form any farm.
Old Apr 21 2013, 09:46 AM

thanks for the update and the new stuff.
I just wondering how the ordering station works. i look for the info on it but i am lost.
Closed Thread