Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 12 2016, 03:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Default No collard Bonuses for you...lol Sorry, Soup natzi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Awesome release.....am looking forward to seeing the neighbor game.

I do have one problem. I planted 6 farms with Collard Greens. My super neighbor harvested them and told me she was done so I could go post my bonus. I am at the 7th on these now and have not got the pop up to post. I saw it saying the yellow and blue were done but nothing since. Not fair cause I didn't do it myself????
I had this issue too. Not a chance to get bonuses for collards. Even though I hadn't posted for any bonuses, the game acted like I had used up all my chances to post for bonuses...On the collards that is. When just moments later I refilled factories was getting bonus pop-ups like crazy.
So I am at 7th dan for them and not a chance to post a one for collards.
Old Mar 12 2016, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Need to comment on a couple things.

First is the idea of making the game more real by having rainy days and sunny days. I for one work and plan my planting around when I work so it would really upset me if I planned on harvesting crops when I got home but could not do so because it was raining. Doing something like that would make the game hard for me to play.

Second is the neighbor hood chain thing. I do not think that is something I would want to be apart o,f but will wait and see. I load all my factories at once and have enough inventory that I am able to load them all at nearly 100%. Also I load them for a few days at a time and then a couple weeks will pass before I load them again.

I hear ya on that.... but then I got to thinking... maybe if the devs could make that option available (for FC of course), and give the ability to turn it on or off. When it is on, then it might (or might not) rain, snow etc, depending on how long it was left on... random occurrence events.

Old Mar 12 2016, 05:15 PM
Account Not Linked

First of all, Thank You for the updates...

Secondly, I apologize for not "Thanking You" more frequently...

I just finished reading many, many posts and all I can say is WOW !!!!

Doesn't seem that you all can give enough or fast enough...

There are a lot of Farmers that have no idea what it was like to harvest, plow and plant, 1 square at a time... Back then, it would take you 24 hours to make a million coins... Now, you can make that in 15 minutes or less...

Anyway... Thank You !
Old Mar 12 2016, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I hear ya on that.... but then I got to thinking... maybe if the devs could make that option available (for FC of course), and give the ability to turn it on or off. When it is on, then it might (or might not) rain, snow etc, depending on how long it was left on... random occurrence events.
contro
My 2 cents: Farm Town is something I can control. It's dependable. I find it relaxing to know I won't wake up and find a couple of farms lost to a storm. Losing that control would make FT just one more stress, albeit a small one. That's not why I play. Happy farming!!
Old Mar 13 2016, 11:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

Ha! If I started playing a farming game and discovered it had disasters that I had to pay real money to turn off, I'd be out of there in a second!
Old Mar 14 2016, 08:35 AM

I am experiencing a new problem this morning. When I click on the Show farm Stats (ready now), flowers on Farm 1 are showing as ready. These flowers will not be ready for another 18 hours. Is this a new glitch with the game or something I have to take care of on my end?

Side comment....I have played the game since almost the beginning, and long since all of my original friends quit playing. I like the game because there is no stress. I play and interact at my pace. If disasters are introduced and I have to worry about anything with this game, count me in as one of the players who will stop. I won't pay real dollars either to disable this feature.
Old Mar 14 2016, 01:21 PM

Default Love the New Storage Expansion

Thank you Thank you for another great release... My favourite: THE RED & ORANGE STORAGE SHEDS... I can now store 7,000 items !!!... wish this was introduced in the previous release, then I would have stocked up on the couple walking and the old couple, oh well...

I still feel the 'people items' available only in seasonal category should be available all year round (if it is not obvious which season it is, like young couple walking wearing jeans & a windbreaker (I have already posted it suggestions)...

I spent over 20 minutes looking for the post where 'weather disasters' were going to be included in the game, and that we would be paying FC to turn on&off the said disaster, then found the post where it all started... phew!!!... realized it's just a 'suggestion' started by a player who seems to be bored with the game and needs a challenge... Well, I for one, am a very Happy Farmerette the way FarmTown is presently and where it seems to be going... As some of you who have stated (when you get home from work) that if you find your crops wasted or withered because a disaster struck your farm you'd be very upset, well so would I... an alternate would be if we had the capability to change the background 'green' colour' to daylight (sky blue) or night/evening (darkish blue with stars) or a grey sky (we would add the rain clouds etc.) would be great... each 'sky' could be FC the first time you buy it (like the squared ground grid) then after that 100 coins every time you switch (I will post that in the suggestions also)...

Again, thank you for another great release!!!...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Mar 14 2016, 02:40 PM

when do we get the new levels?? i am anxious to get the last fac.
Old Mar 14 2016, 02:43 PM

My request page is showing no gifts. Going into FB requests, it shows I have over 50. I've reloaded Chrome, cleared cache, cleared memcache, restarted the game and still nothing. Please help!!!!!!
Old Mar 14 2016, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
when do we get the new levels?? i am anxious to get the last fac.
Hi jeannine_p

Raul said in about 1/2 weeks, so we need to wait a little more.
Closed Thread