Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2021, 03:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
It's me again with another Semi-Trailer Truck problem: I have Semi-Trailer Trucks on most of my farms. I don’t usually have all products in my Semi checked. Today I noticed that certain items I needed were not checked so I added check marks, then clicked the ORDER ALL button. I noticed that as I scrolled down the list of products the check marks seemed to be “moving/changing” too. Items that I would always have checked (leather, for example) were unchecked. After manually adjusting semis on several farms, I decided to clear my cache & run the FT memcache. I refreshed my farm but found the same results. After going through a few more farms (to find I had to check or uncheck products) I decided it would be easier to just check all products. I had to do this on all my semi farms.

Then I noticed that the ORDER ALL button doesn’t seem to work for ALL products. I found that I had to manually order ALL for certain products when I realized their IN TRANSIT was 0. (“In Transit” = 0: Leather Roll, Carbonated Water, some others, too)
Hi BarbLH,
You do not have to go to each truck as changes you make in one truck set it for all trucks. That said you are right the settings for the truck products looks like they are reverting to what they were prior to the change over from Flash. In my case all items are checked. If I uncheck several and close the ruck they revert to all checked.
For now I can only say try checking the ones you want then Order All and see if they appear in the Pending. If they do then you will need to do that in each truck until this can be fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2021, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi CarolAnnBurdine,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates. This is where you need to post about these things.
Do not use a saved link to get to your farms as that will not get the updates. Instead please either click on the shortcut link in the left column on your Facebook home page or click on the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums to get to your farms.

Thank you. I used link from homepage. Game does not finish loading. I tried several times.
Old Feb 11 2021, 04:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolAnnBurdine View Post
Thank you. I used link from homepage. Game does not finish loading. I tried several times.
Hi CarolAnnBurdine,
What doesn't finish loading? Do your farms not show using that link on your home page?
What are you seeing when it stops loading?

If your farms are not opening try clearing your browser cache, close your browser and then reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2021, 05:38 PM

Soooo happy to work the facilities again! Thank you ! You've done a great job! Warmest regards!
Old Feb 11 2021, 05:39 PM

This is in reading the 2/10/21, information concerning Facilities on Animals, Regular and Service Facilities. " We know that most players use the Facility Manager to interact with facilities but this option was necessary to implement the Facility Manager." I have a couple questions. Does this mean that the Facility Manager will not be available ever? Will we be able to use the tools that we bought with Cash?
Old Feb 11 2021, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
This is in reading the 2/10/21, information concerning Facilities on Animals, Regular and Service Facilities. " We know that most players use the Facility Manager to interact with facilities but this option was necessary to implement the Facility Manager." I have a couple questions. Does this mean that the Facility Manager will not be available ever? Will we be able to use the tools that we bought with Cash?
Hi Sayso

That means that facilities had to be added back to the game before the Facility Manager.

Developers are working to add the Facility Manager in a time so we all can work facilities through it.
Old Feb 11 2021, 06:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

its great that we can work our facilities again even if its a bit time consuming for those of us with thousands, just spent 45 minutes doing farm 2 with 336 on it, phew.. did farm 1 with 338 last night.. will do a couple more during the day, easiest was is to have all facs showing and after starting all products, click back on that fac and hide it...now its time for a coffee, thanks devs and mods for all the amazing work you do helping us little farmers..
Old Feb 11 2021, 09:18 PM

so no more gift cards? or will they be back?
Old Feb 11 2021, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
so no more gift cards? or will they be back?
Hi minxie,
Those in the store are there but they are not available yet, because you can't bring up the neighbor list to be able to send them.
Old Feb 11 2021, 10:00 PM

Default Two Bugs

Id. 100000187697715

On Farm 1 my Watermill does not show up. It will not let me put anything in its spot but I cannot see it or farm it.

The Gold Ore in the Mineral Mine does not update when Start All is selected. It must be done by itself. It happens on all my Mines (Farms 15, 20, and 22).

Thanks,
Debbie
Closed Thread