Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2016, 06:24 PM

when I try to work on my facilities it says I do not have a boat yard and I do on farm 8 also I have two of the Dairy Processing Plants and it only show one.
Thank you
Old Apr 08 2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsgang View Post
when I try to work on my facilities it says I do not have a boat yard and I do on farm 8 also I have two of the Dairy Processing Plants and it only show one.
Thank you
Hi acsgang

I had a look at your data and you purchased that facility today. We are having a problem with the facilities purchased as they are not being added to the contest.

The developers are working on this and Raul posted about this problem in his notes for the New release.

Known Issues

- Some users are buying a FarmCash participating facility in the Neighborhood Chains Contest and the facility is not correctly added to the contest.
Old Apr 08 2016, 08:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Please clarify, is it only 12 neighbourhood groups out if every farm town player being chosen each week? If that is the case some of us are never going to get the opportunity to participate in it
Old Apr 08 2016, 08:29 PM

Default new Neighbourhood Chains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Momma Woods,

No you can not post from a private farm, you need to post from another one. If your friends have the 2 requisite trains ( to work all farms) they will be able to work your private farm, those friends that do not have the trians will not be able to visit that farm to work them, but if they manage to work 50% of the work the rest of your farms, the mayor might do the private farm for them.

You may add more facilities to the contest based on the following Rules>>

If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus and equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.
These are the facilities given to the contest I am a part of: Nutrition Supplement; Boat Yard Fac; Tile Outlet all 3 are clients and Dairy Processing which is the only production fac. Is this the way it is suppose to be? I have365 reg fac and 123 serv fac.
Old Apr 08 2016, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxximom View Post
Do you think you could add an opt out. I really am not interested in playing a contest. I just want to play farmtown the way I always have.
i totally agree! i have NO interest at all in this whole neighborhood thing!
Old Apr 08 2016, 11:06 PM

is there any word on when we'll be able to send FC gifts again?
Old Apr 08 2016, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
These are the facilities given to the contest I am a part of: Nutrition Supplement; Boat Yard Fac; Tile Outlet all 3 are clients and Dairy Processing which is the only production fac. Is this the way it is suppose to be? I have365 reg fac and 123 serv fac.
Hi Momma Woods, This week it is 3 services and 1 regular facility. Next week it could be 3 regular facilities and 1 service. Forget whether they are services or regular facilities. You will see every week though 2 facilities (service and/or regular) that cost farm cash to buy and 2 facilities (service and/or regular) that cost coins to buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2016, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
is there any word on when we'll be able to send FC gifts again?
Hi minxie,
No they have not said when it will be back. Just have to wait for them to release it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2016, 11:19 PM

The Neighborhood Chain says I have NO facilities when in fact I have 2 of each listed in the contest. Up until tonight, it was working fine. Now it is not.
Old Apr 08 2016, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
The Neighborhood Chain says I have NO facilities when in fact I have 2 of each listed in the contest. Up until tonight, it was working fine. Now it is not.
Hi Franny,
I moved your post to the new release thread, so that Raul can see it. SInce you just bought at least 2 of the facilities yesterday, then you have probably been caught in the glitch of the newly bought facilities not working. The developers are aware of the problem.
Closed Thread