Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 16 2023, 03:04 PM

But there is no point in using the new website as you cannot post facilities from there so Farm Town is coming to an end on Thursday. Good Bye Farm Town.
Old Jul 16 2023, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
But there is no point in using the new website as you cannot post facilities from there so Farm Town is coming to an end on Thursday. Good Bye Farm Town.
Hi rodneycs

We have that options since we started working in the website.

You post facilities as usual, but they will only be posted to Facility Wall requests and your friends will work your facilities from there. When you post, you will see a brief message saying Request sent.

You can also work your friends facilities from Facility wall requests. To go to Faility wall requests you have to click en your My Requests tab.
Old Jul 17 2023, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
It may be coming to an end for you but not for a lot of us who know how to use the new website. I personally love the new website. I would like to thank all of Slashkey's team for all of their hard work. They are truly amazing, brilliant, gifted, creative, I could go on and on. Where else do you find a game like this?!
Closed Thread