Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 09 2021, 02:15 PM
Account Not Linked

User ID 1419435523

A few things I have noticed playing the game since the changeover. When I harvest my animal buildings, the message that I have harvested them that pops up only pops up on half of my farmsm. Even then, if I hover over the animal buildings, it still tells me that they need to be harvested. The only way for me to know that they have been harvested is to reload my farms, and then when I hover of them, it shows they were harvested.

Another thing is when I water or irrigate my farms. It used to tell me they were watered/irrigated, even showing the water droplets falling on the farm so that I knew they were watered/irrigated. It no longer shows me that. I could also tell if I hovered over the box at the top that shows all the farms and their numbers. When I hovered over a farm in that box, it always showed me if it was watered/irrigated/fertilized. Now it doesn't.

These are minor things, but I wanted to ask about them. Thank you!
Old Feb 09 2021, 02:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
User ID 1419435523

A few things I have noticed playing the game since the changeover. When I harvest my animal buildings, the message that I have harvested them that pops up only pops up on half of my farmsm. Even then, if I hover over the animal buildings, it still tells me that they need to be harvested. The only way for me to know that they have been harvested is to reload my farms, and then when I hover of them, it shows they were harvested.

Another thing is when I water or irrigate my farms. It used to tell me they were watered/irrigated, even showing the water droplets falling on the farm so that I knew they were watered/irrigated. It no longer shows me that. I could also tell if I hovered over the box at the top that shows all the farms and their numbers. When I hovered over a farm in that box, it always showed me if it was watered/irrigated/fertilized. Now it doesn't.

These are minor things, but I wanted to ask about them. Thank you!
Hi Farmerswife,
The animal shed problem only of not showing the amounts is only on farm 1 that we know of and the developers are aware of it. If you do no9t see the text you don't need to restart your farms. Just refresh the farm you are on by clicking it in the farm selector, then you can look at the animal sheds to see they have been harvested.
The animations in the game have not been added back in yet. You cansee though that when you click the green check for irrigating or if only doing one farm when you click on that farm with the sprinkler there is a text message that tells you it has been done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 02:50 PM

FT freezing up and won't go to next farm while working on neighbors farm. 1644870283
2021-02-09 20:45:09.374 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded - Mem: 134/36/170/512 MB
had to close up FT and reopen it.
ty Linda
Old Feb 09 2021, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
FT freezing up and won't go to next farm while working on neighbors farm. 1644870283
2021-02-09 20:45:09.374 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded - Mem: 134/36/170/512 MB
had to close up FT and reopen it.
ty Linda
Hi Linda,
This can happen if it is a heavily loaded farm. The only thing I can suggest right now is to uncheck any Show items in your preference you don't need to do the work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 05:05 PM

Default Flower harvester

My Facebook USER ID number is: 1213347970

Flower harvester is not clearing flowers evenly. It leaves odd flowers behind. Particularly bad on fms 17 and 20 but also farm 14. Does not seem to affect flowers on farm 31 though.
Old Feb 09 2021, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 016Pia View Post
My Facebook USER ID number is: 1213347970

Flower harvester is not clearing flowers evenly. It leaves odd flowers behind. Particularly bad on fms 17 and 20 but also farm 14. Does not seem to affect flowers on farm 31 though.
Hi 016Pia

We had a few reports about this issue.

When this happened were your flowers ready to harvest, or they had gone to waste and you had to water them first?

I will copy your post to a closed thread in Help&Support which is monitoring by the developers.
Old Feb 09 2021, 05:15 PM

It's the same old thing everyday. I'm disappointed. I can't even go to the market. Same old thing everyday and other stuff are STILL NOT WORKING!!! I'd rather that Farm Town be honest with its players and tell us you will not come back to business and I can accept that since many other games in FB are now gone. Please don't build up the hopes of your players just to be let down. I am really disappointed with all this time that I have to wait and nothing is happening.

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Feb 09 2021, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
It's the same old thing everyday. I'm disappointed. I can't even go to the market. Same old thing everyday and other stuff are STILL NOT WORKING!!! I'd rather that Farm Town be honest with its players and tell us you will not come back to business and I can accept that since many other games in FB are now gone. Please don't build up the hopes of your players just to be let down. I am really disappointed with all this time that I have to wait and nothing is happening.
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Have some patience please. Farm Towen will be back to full function and is not going away. The developers are working hard to get the rest of the functions added back into the game. It takes time for a complex program as this is to reprogram each function then make sure it is not going to break something alrady available and is going to work correctly.
You are wrong that nothing is happening. It took 11 years for Farm Town to be built to what it was. It can't be rebuilt over night.
Old Feb 09 2021, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Give them a chance they are working hard. We have been getting updates the last update was on the 1st February. And we've been getting updates every Tuesday so far. So if it all goes to plan we could get an update later. Remember farm town is on a different timezone to the rest of the world so we may have a update tomorrow as well. Updates aren't going to be overnight and may take a week or possibly longer. Patience is key here. You can still do your own farms and let Super-neighbours do your farm too and you could also work for your Super-neighbours too if you have been set as one.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 09 2021, 06:26 PM

USER ID number ( 787339060 ) My watermill on Farm 1 refuses to load. I've removed everything around it, to no avail. Please stop by and figure this annoying detail out. I know I can't use my facilities even though I've bought every facility you folks ever sold - so right now I'm getting quite uneasy about your ability to restore the game I've used to keep calm for 10 years. I really need my facilities to work. Thank you. I have copied and pasted the html of the yellowed error below.
Muffie / Linda
------------------------------------
2021-02-10 00:21:32.160 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-4.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
2021-02-10 00:21:32.698 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-1.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
2021-02-10 00:21:32.701 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-5.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
Closed Thread