Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 04 2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendel View Post
I turn off "Enable Ships", but there's still ships going into my ports. What's up with this?
Hi mhendel

Please take in mind that you probably were in their itenerary before this option was released, so it is possible you will still get some ships in your port.
Old Feb 04 2017, 01:27 PM

I have disabled the boats.
Yes, I'm still getting boat in my port.
I've been enabling my port to send these boats onward then disabling the port again.
So, I'm thinking, only if someone starts loading a boat during this 1 minute window will i be on their schedule, right?
Old Feb 04 2017, 01:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
I have disabled the boats.
Yes, I'm still getting boat in my port.
I've been enabling my port to send these boats onward then disabling the port again.
So, I'm thinking, only if someone starts loading a boat during this 1 minute window will i be on their schedule, right?
Hi Rugged Barbie,
I am not sure that you need to enable the ships preference to send on the ones that still show up in your port.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2017, 02:41 PM

I love the seaport manager! Its a great help! Wish you could do the same or similar with the trains. It takes sooo long to load each farm that has a train only to find out it isn't ready to unload.
Old Feb 04 2017, 02:57 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- If you were already on the itinerary for some of your neighbors when you disabled the Ships, those ships will still come to your port. We will fix this on Monday so the ship auto skip your port in this case.
- After preparing a container and starting a new one, some of the information is missing from the My Ships tab in the Seaport manager.
Old Feb 04 2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt

Sorry for the delay to get back to you but we were checking on this and yes, the information is missing.

We emailed the developers about this, thank you for your report.
Thank You!
Old Feb 04 2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Thank You!
You are very welcome

Raul posted about this in Known issues.
Old Feb 04 2017, 04:48 PM

I would like to say a big thank you to all concerned with the 'making' of this game. Yes, it has it's glitches (don't we all!!) but they work hard to sort them out and any other problems we may have. I really enjoy it and have for a few years now, even though I can't always play for long - so THANK YOU!
Old Feb 04 2017, 06:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just started to prepare a ship and would like to change the itinerary and I am wondering how I know if a neighbor has blocked ships? Does their port disappear from the list or does my ship just skip their port when it gets to them. Sorry if this has been explained already but if it has, I'm not understanding. Thank you for all you do to help us play this wonderful game. I'm really sad that people have given up on the ships, I think they add a nice challenge to the game.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 04 2017, 07:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
I love the seaport manager! Its a great help! Wish you could do the same or similar with the trains. It takes sooo long to load each farm that has a train only to find out it isn't ready to unload.
look in the tool box, find the clock, then click on Trains, it will show you which trains are ready to unload and which farms they are on.. this feature has been available for ages..
Closed Thread